Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

North American DVD Problems

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 10-27-01, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone,
I've got a problem with North American DVD. A few weeks ago my girlfriend ordered the Fantasia Anthology SE on DVD from them for $45 (including shipping). Since we live on campus at college, they were shipped to her home. Her parents received the package, and apparantly it had an invoice on it for 4 DVDs at a total of over $100. PROBLEM!

I'm not sure how this is going to play out, but gave her the customer service number to pass on to him, hopefully he'll be able to get in touch with them, and they will be nice about taking back the unwanted DVDs, AND paying for the shipping charges for the extra DVDs. Seems like a fishy mistake though; the e-mail confirmation didn't have any extra DVDs on it.

She'll never buy a DVD online again though, but I've had no problems amassing what I think is a nice collection of over 100 DVDs, purchasing from DDD, DVDEmpire, DVDExpress.com, and Amazon.

Anyone else dealt with their customer service before?

Fergasun
Old 10-29-01, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have ordered from them before with no problems. I believe that was a packing list with insured dollar amounts and not an invoice.