Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews


Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -


Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-24-06, 07:34 AM   #1
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,707
my TNA wrestling pictures

I finally pulled my TNA pictures off my digital camera, alot are from the last set of Impact tapings, some from the Final Resolution PPV and others from various Impacts I went to in the past few months.

My camera is cheap and has no zoom at all, so you get an idea how close I get to the action sometimes...


Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels (this is the first Thursday Night Impact a couple weeks ago where Joe won the belt back)


Daniels after his beating


ring announcer David Penzer




Spike Dud... err Brother Runts debut


AJ Styles comes to the ring


Sting up close right before his match with Eric Young


Alex Shelley rules!


Brother Runt threw Jarrett right in my lap, I couldn't have been closer


Gail Kim and Jackie from the back side! Yeah baby!

all the rest are here if anyone wants to see...
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/MentalRob/TNA/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 07:37 AM   #2
Curse_7781
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Laredo, TX USA
Posts: 674
Cool pics, though personally I would loved if you went to last night's PPV and got that shot where Gail Kim lost her skirt. hee hee
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 07:42 AM   #3
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curse_7781
Cool pics, though personally I would loved if you went to last night's PPV and got that shot where Gail Kim lost her skirt. hee hee
I was there, but I forgot my camera and left it in the car
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 09:58 AM   #4
ckw4b
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 308
More Gail Kim and Jackie Gayda pictures!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 10:03 AM   #5
BravesMG
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 7,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by turborobb
I was there, but I forgot my camera and left it in the car
I used to live in Lakeland, FL and now I'm kicking my own ass for never going to the TNA shows while I was there. How long did you have to wait to get those seats? And how accurate are the Internet rumors that people are now camping there on PPV days as soon as the park opens?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 10:27 AM   #6
raven56706
DVD Talk Legend
 
raven56706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA
Posts: 19,324
more Gail kim pictures... Not Jackie....
__________________
There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 02:50 PM   #7
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesmg
I used to live in Lakeland, FL and now I'm kicking my own ass for never going to the TNA shows while I was there. How long did you have to wait to get those seats? And how accurate are the Internet rumors that people are now camping there on PPV days as soon as the park opens?
There are two lines, one inside the theme park by the nickelodeon building and one outside by the hard rock cafe. The "inside the park" line is always let in first and then if there is room the rest of the space is filled up by the outside the park line. So, yes, people too cheap to pay to get in the park will start lining up outside as early as noon or before. I have a Universal park annual pass, so I usually show up to the PPVs around 4:30 or 5pm and make it in easy. Once they let us in the studio I head straight for the standing room area by the ring while most people go for the closer seats, I don't mind standing for a couple hours. sometimes i get right at the rail, sometimes a couple people deep, but thats ok, I'm over 6 feet tall so I can see over peoples head, in fact I usually let a kid or a short girl stand in front of me if they can't see. I know people got turned away this sunday, but I don't know any exact numbers, the studio only holds about 1000 people.

The Impact tapings is a whole different story, I can walk right in 10 minutes before they start filming and get a great spot... they advertise to the tourists in the theme park "come see TNA Impact TV show filmed live" the crowd is always a strange mix of super hardcore wrestling fans and clueless tourists who have no idea what is going on and get bored and leave halfway into the show.

in fact I'm about to leave in an hour to go to the Impact TV tapings tonight, the next TNA PPV is in just 3 weeks (may 14th) and they are taping all 3 episodes of Impact leading up to it (usually they just do 2 episodes a night)

Living in the Orlando area totally rocks for a wrestling fan, there's 2 or 3 TNA shows a month, ROH's southern sister company FIP (Full Impact Pro) runs a show every two or three weeks, WWE comes to town once every 3 or 4 months, plus there's NWA Florida, IPW, SCW, PWW and a few other tiny indy promotions around the area.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 02:56 PM   #8
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckw4b
More Gail Kim and Jackie Gayda pictures!!!!

ok!



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 03:48 PM   #9
gimmepilotwings
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,598
That is a very good camera.

Good pics, eventhough I havent followed Wrestling in about 10 years.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 04:06 PM   #10
BravesMG
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 7,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by turborobb
There are two lines, one inside the theme park by the nickelodeon building and one outside by the hard rock cafe. The "inside the park" line is always let in first and then if there is room the rest of the space is filled up by the outside the park line. So, yes, people too cheap to pay to get in the park will start lining up outside as early as noon or before. I have a Universal park annual pass, so I usually show up to the PPVs around 4:30 or 5pm and make it in easy. Once they let us in the studio I head straight for the standing room area by the ring while most people go for the closer seats, I don't mind standing for a couple hours. sometimes i get right at the rail, sometimes a couple people deep, but thats ok, I'm over 6 feet tall so I can see over peoples head, in fact I usually let a kid or a short girl stand in front of me if they can't see. I know people got turned away this sunday, but I don't know any exact numbers, the studio only holds about 1000 people.

The Impact tapings is a whole different story, I can walk right in 10 minutes before they start filming and get a great spot... they advertise to the tourists in the theme park "come see TNA Impact TV show filmed live" the crowd is always a strange mix of super hardcore wrestling fans and clueless tourists who have no idea what is going on and get bored and leave halfway into the show.

in fact I'm about to leave in an hour to go to the Impact TV tapings tonight, the next TNA PPV is in just 3 weeks (may 14th) and they are taping all 3 episodes of Impact leading up to it (usually they just do 2 episodes a night)

Living in the Orlando area totally rocks for a wrestling fan, there's 2 or 3 TNA shows a month, ROH's southern sister company FIP (Full Impact Pro) runs a show every two or three weeks, WWE comes to town once every 3 or 4 months, plus there's NWA Florida, IPW, SCW, PWW and a few other tiny indy promotions around the area.
Ugh... you're killing me here, I'm now officially dying to go. I had the Universal Annual Pass and I actually saw Jimmy Hart and a few other guys outside the Nickelodeon Studios building once trying to get people to come to the tapings, but my brother was visiting us and didn't have any interest so we didn't go. Great pics though, the closest I get at this point is that I've got 3rd row seats to the WWE house show here in Boise next month. Not quite as thrilling, and much more expensive, but for Boise it's the equivalent of the Beatles and the Pope rolling through together for a concert.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Rules - DVD Talk - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0
Copyright 2011 DVDTalk.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.