Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Old 12-20-05, 08:42 PM   #1
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition

TNA on Spike TV 12/24 (Sabin vs Abyss, Daniels returns, Christian calls out Jarrett)

This Saturday Dec.24 on Spike TV Christmas Eve edition of TNA Impact
(replay Monday at Midnight)

Christian Cage vs AMW's "Wildcat" Chris Harris

Ron "The Truth" Killings vs Kenny King

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs Team Canada's Eric Young

Chris Sabin vs Abyss

and... Santa Claus meets Christian Cage!

plus... Jeff Jarrett, "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown, Gail Kim, Traci, Team Canada, Alex Shelley, America's Most Wanted and "Moore"!

- - PLEASE, DO NOT POST SPOILERS - -

Last edited by turborobb; 12-22-05 at 08:02 AM.
Old 12-21-05, 07:53 AM   #2
dadaluholla
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Oh good. I was wondering if this was going to be on this weekend due to Christmas. At least I'll have something to watch while we're putting the presents under the tree.
Old 12-22-05, 06:47 PM   #3
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition

latest news on Hardy from tnawrestlingnews.com

Many people have been questioning TNA's decision not to fire Jeff Hardy after no-showing his scheduled pre-show match at the Turning Point PPV earlier this month.

Jeff was not at the PPV and did not attend iMPACT! for the quadruple taping. With four weeks of TV taped already, Hardy will not be appearing on any of the shows. This is basically considered a 'suspension' for Jeff.

The reasoning behind not releasing Hardy has to do in a part with merchandise sales. With TNA trying to make a profit from DVD and merchandise sales as well as house shows (likely coming near the end of 2006), they really can't afford to lose him. Hardy currently has a DVD in most stores and his merchandise in TNA is one of the top sellers.

Hardy will likely be back in the early part of 2006 as will Sean Waltman who has been backstage at many PPV's and iMPACT! tapings.
Old 12-22-05, 08:35 PM   #4
raven56706
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by turborobb
latest news on Hardy from tnawrestlingnews.com

Many people have been questioning TNA's decision not to fire Jeff Hardy after no-showing his scheduled pre-show match at the Turning Point PPV earlier this month.

Jeff was not at the PPV and did not attend iMPACT! for the quadruple taping. With four weeks of TV taped already, Hardy will not be appearing on any of the shows. This is basically considered a 'suspension' for Jeff.

The reasoning behind not releasing Hardy has to do in a part with merchandise sales. With TNA trying to make a profit from DVD and merchandise sales as well as house shows (likely coming near the end of 2006), they really can't afford to lose him. Hardy currently has a DVD in most stores and his merchandise in TNA is one of the top sellers.

Hardy will likely be back in the early part of 2006 as will Sean Waltman who has been backstage at many PPV's and iMPACT! tapings.
TNA is OWNED
There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
Old 12-27-05, 12:11 AM   #5
turborobb
DVD Talk Special Edition

Best fan sign ever "Jeff Jarrett > Smart Internet Fans"
Old 12-27-05, 09:37 AM   #6
dadaluholla
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I really liked that Chris Sabin vs Abyss match. Especially the end where Abyss caught him and turned it into the black hole slam. That was nice.

The Christian stuff was pretty funny. Especially when the crowd called him DOUBLE C.
Old 12-27-05, 09:45 AM   #7
raven56706
DVD Talk Legend

christian looks like he got alittle fat....
There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
Old 12-27-05, 10:22 AM   #8
dadaluholla
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven56706
christian looks like he got alittle fat....
I know. I thought that too. Either he's not working out as much, or i just never paid attention when he was in WWE. A little flabby.
Old 12-27-05, 05:21 PM   #9
bret hart
Banned

Hey guys what do you think of the new Bret Hart DVD? Post here or reply at my new Bret Hart website then click on "the dungeon" for the dungeon forum.
Cheers guys.
I'm also looking for site moderators! Send me an email spammer@SPAM
Any guys going to the 1PW event with Bret guest starring?

Last edited by Dead; 12-28-05 at 08:10 AM.