Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-05, 09:25 PM   #1
Bell65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Bacon
someone suggested on espn radio that he should sell it and give the money to the tsunami relief fund.

this idea you mean he can't put his kids through college with his 7 or 8 digit/ year pay?

no way in hell those terrorists in training in south asia get any part of this piece of americana!
"Top Gun...The sad thing is there's like a million better movies out there. How could one group of people, guys have you, like that movie that much that they know every line and every scene from it...and they were straight guys, cause they were hittin on that Beth girl...It's a sad day for America"- Dave Ulrich(My Drunk Friend)

Old 02-01-05, 10:06 AM   #2
Andalusian Dog
Cool New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell65
no way in hell those terrorists in training in south asia get any part of this piece of americana!
I live in South Asia myself and I find this comment offensive and totally unnecessary. D'you really think that everyone in South Asia are "terrorists-in-training"?!? It's about time you step out of your trailer park, you ignorant Yankee! RACIST!

Old 02-01-05, 01:08 PM   #3
Bell65

ahhh... go play the Gamelan and don't call me a racist just because I don't want a prized piece of our culture to go to the terrorists!!!

and let's lay of the name calling!
"Top Gun...The sad thing is there's like a million better movies out there. How could one group of people, guys have you, like that movie that much that they know every line and every scene from it...and they were straight guys, cause they were hittin on that Beth girl...It's a sad day for America"- Dave Ulrich(My Drunk Friend)

Old 02-02-05, 03:11 AM   #4
Andalusian Dog
Cool New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell65
ahhh... go play the Gamelan and don't call me a racist just because I don't want a prized piece of our culture to go to the terrorists!!!

and let's lay of the name calling!
lay "of" (sic) the name calling? well look who's talking?!?!? who started all of this name-calling in the first place? you think South Asians would appreciate it if you generalized all of us as "terrorists?"

Old 02-02-05, 08:04 AM   #5
Dead
Mod Emeritus

Guys, this kind of stuff isn't called for in a sports discussion. When anyone starts directly attacking other members, they do so at risk of being suspended or banned from the forums.

Closed Thread