Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

ButtKicker Tactile Transducer

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

ButtKicker Tactile Transducer

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-01, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone here uses tactile transducers,bass shakers.This beast is FANTASTIC.I used to own 4-Aura Bass Shaker Pros and they did a pretty good job but left me wanting more.I then upgraded to 2-Clark Synthesis 229`s and an Audiosource AMP1A to power them.There was a big difference between the two with the Clark units easily outperforming the Aura`s in output and detail.I now have the ButtKicker and the Carvin amp which is 1000 watts bridged to power them.I got the ButtKicker on Friday but my amp has not arrived yet.I decided to try it out with 1 channel of my Sherbourn 5/1500 which is 300 watts into 4ohms.This thing is FANTASTIC.I cannot believe the impact it has while being quick and precise.It hits much lower than the Clark units and I am now concerned about my couch.I need to beef it up to handle this.Another great thing about the ButtKicker is it was actually made for music which explains why it is quick and tight.It matches perfect with my dual SVS 20-39 subwoofers.I cannot wait for the Carvin amp to arrive.
Old 01-21-01, 12:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

And how much did these toys cost you???
Old 01-21-01, 12:53 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by brilon:
[B]They have a special on the ButtKicker&Carvin DCM 1000 amp.They are selling the package for $699.00.Here is the link www.thebuttkicker.com