Reload this Page >

*** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

*** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

Old 09-11-14, 09:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: *** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

I guess I need to take an extra step to see you guys and do clan activities.

I'm rolling both a Warlock and a Titan.
Old 09-11-14, 09:19 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chess
I guess I need to take an extra step to see you guys and do clan activities.

I'm rolling both a Warlock and a Titan.
Chess, here is the extra step to show up as a clan member if you joined the group before 9/9/14.

Originally Posted by Musick
Go to the link in the op and click on the "Set as Playstation clan"
Old 09-11-14, 10:14 AM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by flashburn
I wouldn't mind a recommendation on a good wireless headset for chatting that won't break the bank. If it's compatible with Xbox One and PS4 that'd be great too (not sure if there are any that are though).
The PS4 Gold Headset is compatible with both, you just need an adapter for the Xbox One (about $15). It's a good headset for the price.
Old 09-11-14, 10:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just a thought, but with so many people playing through the campaign in different order and at different levels, do we want to try and set up certain nights/times for strikes, multiplayer, etc? Because I remember certain areas had to be played with a certain number of players and they had to be on your friends list or in your group at the time.
Old 09-11-14, 10:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by mattysemo247
Just a thought, but with so many people playing through the campaign in different order and at different levels, do we want to try and set up certain nights/times for strikes, multiplayer, etc? Because I remember certain areas had to be played with a certain number of players and they had to be on your friends list or in your group at the time.
Yeah, I would like to try this...never done an online game before with others, never used a headset, etc. I've seen others from our clan online occasionally but everyone was doing different things with different levels, etc.

If we could all agree to meet and do a mission, that would be cool. I just hit level 4 but I'd do a higher level mission if I have some strong backup, haha.
Old 09-11-14, 10:38 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Musick - Can you update my line in the first post? I'm a Titan.
Old 09-11-14, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sauce07
Musick - Can you update my line in the first post? I'm a Titan.
done
Old 09-11-14, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by mewmartigan
Yeah, I would like to try this...never done an online game before with others, never used a headset, etc. I've seen others from our clan online occasionally but everyone was doing different things with different levels, etc.

If we could all agree to meet and do a mission, that would be cool. I just hit level 4 but I'd do a higher level mission if I have some strong backup, haha.
yeah I was kind of asking this back on pg 3 (post 69 hehehe)
I'm going to assume most of us want to progress through the story/campaign and level up before doing some of the team up events ....
Next weekend might be a good starting point after everyone has had some time with the game but I'm up for whenever
Old 09-11-14, 11:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

Are there any "big" events open yet. It seems like you're basically limited to the 3-person fireteams for most events at the moment.
Old 09-11-14, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah, lets pencil something in for next Friday or Saturday night. Whatever night works for most people. Because even if there are a lot of people, we could break it down to different groups on different nights.
Old 09-11-14, 11:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Gooter
Chess, here is the extra step to show up as a clan member if you joined the group before 9/9/14.
Good looking out Goot. Will do that when I get home.
Old 09-11-14, 02:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by musick
done
Perfect
Old 09-11-14, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've primarily rolled out with a Titan - However I have moved both a Hunter and a Warlock up til the point where you reach the Tower and can get into orbit. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you are always restricted by the lowest level member of your group. I'm thinking that people might want to move characters on their own up past at least where you can get into orbit or get to the moon.
Old 09-11-14, 03:02 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts

Yeah, lets pencil something in for next Friday or Saturday night. Whatever night works for most people. Because even if there are a lot of people, we could break it down to different groups on different nights.
Good idea. We can probably break groups up by level range as well.
Old 09-11-14, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 119 Likes on 107 Posts

All this playing and yelling to get some group together I forgot to "initialize" the option of making DoD my Playstation Clan...it's done now...

FWIW...I have all three characters going....

My Hunter is Level (7) and playing with kanji and Chess doing the story on Earth. Need to get kanjji in...she plays Warframe and Diablo to...

My Titan is Level (8) and need to do the Devil's Lair and Free Roam on Earth and Moon

My Warlock is Level (10) and has done the story on Earth and a great deal of Free Roam on the Moon but not the story part.
Old 09-11-14, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Requested approval through the bungie page.

I'm tlwizard81. Playing right now as a hunter.
Old 09-11-14, 05:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 85 Likes on 62 Posts

Are we talking about next Fri/Sat, the 19th and 20th? Depending on the time, I'd love to get together and run some co-op, but I have to get the kids to bed first. I've been playing solo up to this point and I'm still having a blast. Great game.

I'm playing a Warlock and I think I'm right around level 13 or 14. What's the cap in this game -- 24? I remember it being pretty low.
Old 09-11-14, 07:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Old 09-11-14, 09:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

randomly came upon spainlinx0 tonight on the moon
finished off some baddies together
Old 09-12-14, 07:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

I saw your name on my friend's list and that you were part of the clan so I figured I would join up. I had never even done that mission so it worked out.
Old 09-12-14, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Luckily K&AJones joined my game right at the end of the first moon mission. I'll put this in spoilers for those who haven't played that mission yet.

Spoiler:
As the temple cut scene is playing I got a text so I'm looking at my phone and trying to respond. Out of nowhere the cutscene ends and I've got what seems like 100 enemies charging towards me. If he wasn't there I would have been a goner for sure.
Old 09-12-14, 07:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

If anyone is looking to pick up the Gold headset, Target Cartwheel has a 10% coupon good through tomorrow, and you can also stack it with your 5% discount from RedCard if you have one.
Old 09-12-14, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 119 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Obey The D
Luckily K&AJones joined my game right at the end of the first moon mission. I'll put this in spoilers for those who haven't played that mission yet.

Spoiler:
As the temple cut scene is playing I got a text so I'm looking at my phone and trying to respond. Out of nowhere the cutscene ends and I've got what seems like 100 enemies charging towards me. If he wasn't there I would have been a goner for sure.
Yea...talk about timing. Funny but I saw you and Flashburn on and was trying to decide on which to join. I've done that one twice; one being on Hard and it's a chore for 2-3 alone. Sorry I bailed but I was waiting for Chess and kanji to jump in so we can continue our story line.

Good run last night on our part. Doing a bunch of the Free Roam side missions helped and plus we got in a few of the Fire Fights. The second time going thru Devils Lair was far, far better than the first "Butt Whipping" we got. Hopefully we can head to the Moon and start the story plus some free roam missions.
Old 09-12-14, 08:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by K&AJones
Yea...talk about timing. Funny but I saw you and Flashburn on and was trying to decide on which to join. I've done that one twice; one being on Hard and it's a chore for 2-3 alone. Sorry I bailed but I was waiting for Chess and kanji to jump in so we can continue our story line.

Good run last night on our part. Doing a bunch of the Free Roam side missions helped and plus we got in a few of the Fire Fights. The second time going thru Devils Lair was far, far better than the first "Butt Whipping" we got. Hopefully we can head to the Moon and start the story plus some free roam missions.
I've yet to even do any co-op stuff. I really want to, but I'm just so focused on completely the story in order. Maybe tonight I'll try to join some of you guys. I did join your party chat, but then I realized I didn't have my headset handy.
Old 09-12-14, 09:19 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by flashburn
I've yet to even do any co-op stuff. I really want to, but I'm just so focused on completely the story in order. Maybe tonight I'll try to join some of you guys. I did join your party chat, but then I realized I didn't have my headset handy.
yeah, I was doing the story stuff and spainlinx0 just so happened to be in the same spot at the same time

I really wish it was more clear which part follows what in the story when you select each new area

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.