Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Amazon A-Z Claims Problem

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Amazon A-Z Claims Problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-12, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Amazon A-Z Claims Problem

I have had 5-6 Amazon associates confirm that when someone opens an A-Z case the claims rep has to look through the evidence and do the digging themselves to find the truth.

They are responsible to "play detective". This is their job in the A-Z claims. To get the details and do the checking to find the truth so they can side in a manner that is fair.

I'm not arguing that they say it's your responsibility to get it in the buyer's hands (which is moronic to say the least), this I see.
I'm saying it IS their responsibility to try to find facts. Everyone I spoke to confirmed this is 100% true. They are there to fact find and research issues. This person did not do it and therefore I was forced to waste my time doing it.

At any rate, their whole system is heavily flawed and in dire need of an overhaul.

Clearly they want to side with buyers but they need to be more careful of catching the thief buyers and stupid claims.