Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC, 360, PS3)

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC, 360, PS3)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-12, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC, 360, PS3)

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Pretty nice article from Penny Arcade. For $45 I think I'll go ahead and order it.

http://penny-arcade.com/2012/01/27/amalur
I can see how Amalur will appeal to people who become "paralyzed" in a open world, sandbox type of game.

And after reading these glowing reviews I'm curious to see how much the released game will differ from the demo.
Old 01-28-12, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure what's so hard to understand. Online passes are a consumer-screwing practice all around, for reasons discussed endlessly here and elsewhere, and I refuse to support titles that use them, at least not at full price on day one.
Old 01-28-12, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts

Originally Posted by MoviePage
Not sure what's so hard to understand. Online passes are a consumer-screwing practice all around, for reasons discussed endlessly here and elsewhere, and I refuse to support titles that use them, at least not at full price on day one.
I guess I didn't realize it was a principle thing with you. That's fair, but that essentially means no EA, No SCEA, no THQ and no Microsoft published games. That's a pretty difficult position to keep, and probably a losing battle.

And technically $45 isn't full price anyway. But I see what you were saying.
Old 01-28-12, 01:04 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts

I think online passes are a decent way to provide some 'value add' and motivation for buying new. Obviously there's a range there - 7 new quests out of 200 would be a 'value add', 7 new quests out of 20 would be artificially crippling the release.
I would sure rather them continue to the online pass thing, versus hardware locking, full digital download, or some of the other more anti-consumer paths they could take. My only concern is that we're still not at full broadband, or even full connectivity yet; and if they do that, either the online pass can't expire or the expiration date needs to be clearly identified on the outside of the package and the price should drop once that date is passed (which by then it probably would anyway).

I did download and play the demo, it does look like a good balance between Skyrim-type and Diablo/DMC-type games. I'll probably pick it up once it's out for a while, after a price drop - my backlog is too big right now to pay 60 or 45 for a new game.
Old 01-28-12, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Online passes also help support the developers of games. If you generally buy new anyway, its not just about screwing consumers.
Old 01-28-12, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It's free DLC for people who buy the game new. There's nothing insidious here.
Old 01-28-12, 04:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It's content that's ready on day 1, was originally planned and developed as part of the on-disc game, and was cut out as a way to encourage new sales. They can label it "free DLC," but that doesn't change the reality of the situation. The problem is that buyers of new copies suffer too. Sorry, not paying full price or even $45 for a gimped single-player game.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this thread into an off-topic debate that's already been rehashed a hundred times. I enjoyed the demo and look forward to playing this game in about 6 months, or perhaps sooner via Gamefly.
Old 01-28-12, 05:19 PM

Anyway, I don't want to turn this thread into an off-topic debate that's already been rehashed a hundred times. I enjoyed the demo and look forward to playing this game in about 6 months, or perhaps sooner via Gamefly.
Yeah, but that way you miss out on like seven quests.

Old 01-28-12, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by Decker
Yeah, but that way you miss out on like seven quests.

He could buy the DLC for his rental.
Old 01-29-12, 02:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

It's content that's ready on day 1, was originally planned and developed as part of the on-disc game, and was cut out as a way to encourage new sales.
I mean, I see your point—I'm annoyed when iTunes has exclusive tracks not available on the CD itself, but only when you purchase the entire iTunes album (I buy the CD).

It annoys me, but I recognize that it's a way to drive purchases. I'll live.
Old 01-29-12, 07:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

The combat system looks great! That's the main issue I have with wrpgs is that open world action rpgs battle system end up outdated once the next comes out. This looks like it will hold up nicely. On the subject of the dlc what will happen if in a few years the servers holding the dlc are no longer up? People that buy the game new will be screwed.

Last edited by mhg83; 01-29-12 at 08:05 AM.
Old 01-29-12, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Breakfast with Girls
I mean, I see your point—I'm annoyed when iTunes has exclusive tracks not available on the CD itself, but only when you purchase the entire iTunes album (I buy the CD).

It annoys me, but I recognize that it's a way to drive purchases. I'll live.
I've always been a Curt Schilling fan. Loved him as a player, love him as an analyst. He's always been very honest and spoke his mind in a reasoned, well-measured way that's extremely uncommon for a professional athlete. It seems he's taken the same approach to his job as Chairman and Founder of 38 Studios.
Here's his post in the official game forum thread discussing the Day 1 DLC:
Originally Posted by Curt Schilling
Ok, everyone take a deep breath. 48 pages, damn.

I was hoping to come in here and start this thread another way, but I can't. Anything other than "I didn't know' feels better, but is really a lie. Believe it or not in a company of 400+ I don't get the nitty gritty details of everything, and I make mistakes. I did both here, and it's on me.

Believe that or not, it's true.

Next. I honestly was wondering what the fuss was about as I woke up a bit dazed and jet lagged, to see the thread, and unlike most companies I didn't 'check in' with PR and Marketing folks, to see what was going on or if there was an 'official response', again that's totally on me.

Now if you, and we, both want to go that route we could, and that would mean I would stop posting (our community team just lept off the ground!), but I can't, it's not me.

Me making that statement though, it appears as if the TEAM, our team, is disorganized, and that is not the case, this is squarely on me, and something I should have pursued a conversation on a long time ago.

That being said, this next part is likely to piss people off, but it's a truth and it's how I feel. You can argue the merits and effectiveness of it, but right now it's how it's done and as someone that's as invested as I am in this company, I stand by what has happened.

DAY 1 DLC, to be extremely and VIVIDLY clear, is FREE, 100% totally FREE, to anyone that buys a new copy of Reckoning, ANYONE.

If you don't buy new games you buy them used, and in that case you will have to pay for the Day 1 free DLC content the new copy buyers got for free.

It's clear the intent right? To promote early adopters and MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO ME, REWARD fans and gamers who commit to us with their time and money when it benefits the company.

Every single person on the planet could wait and not buy Reckoning, the game would hit the bargain bin at some point and you could get it cheaper. 38 Studios would likely go away.

That's just how business works. We MUST make a profit to become what we want to become. THE ONLY way we do that is to make games you CANNOT WAIT TO BUY! If we do that, and you do that, we want to reward you with some cool free stuff as a thank you.

You can TOTALLY disagree with this and I am sure many do, so we'll agree to disagree. This is not 38 trying to take more of your money, or EA in this case, this is us REWARDING people for HELPING US! If you disagree due to methodology, ok, but that is our intent.

I said earlier I did not know, truth is after a day of soul searching I do remember conversations I was on the cusp of but I, ME, never followed up and didn't ever pursue them. But damn, if EA and EAP don't step in and bet on us it would have never mattered and this game would have never been made.

The industry is in a very odd place. The data coming in on used game sales is not saying the things many thought it should, or would. But companies are still trying to figure out how to receive dollars spent on games they make, when they are bought. Is that wrong? if so please tell me how.

Again, you can argue with methods, or process, and you absolutely can bitch and gripe about ANY DAY 1 DLC you are charged for, because I think I agree with many on that, but we are trying to create something here, product and company wise, and it takes dollars to do that.

I said above but I will restate, this falls squarely on me, it is my responsibility as the leader to know of things like this and be aware that it would become an issue, I failed on both accounts. No one else is to blame, but at the same time there is no nefarious attempt to do anything under handed here, you get the content, NO MATTER WHAT PLATFORM you purchase the game for, or what outlet you buy from, FOR FREE.
And by the way, here's his post on the bugggy demo and how he didn't even want it released:
Spoiler:
Holy crap.
1) I had NO idea this forum existed, and I am and have been on the internet, and a gamer, for a pretty long time.
2) I've read every single post in this thread since taking off last night from Boston to get to LA. (LA Times, G4 and Kimmel today for the Reckoning launch, Kimmel skit, I think, is hilarious).

I founded 38 Studios over 5 years ago and as much as I'd like to tell you guys this thread is cool, it's way way more than that. That you guys have created this much traffic since our demo is flat out stunning, incredible.

Ya I wish there'd been 52 pages of SOLD!! Day 1 buy here! I totally get it.

Let me start by apologizing. The demo? Ya, it is way way WAYYYYY more buggy than anything ANYONE should ever release, much less a demo.

A demo is supposed to be a DEMONSTRATION of the game. In some ways, for you without buggy demos, it sort of is, but it's just impossible to convey the depth of breadth of a game that has anywhere from 40-50 hours (main quest line play) to 2-300 hours (for completionist) in it at launch. It's like saying you hate baseball after the 1st pitch in the top of the 1st inning.

That was EXACTLY why we argued EA in favor of not having the demo. It's also exactly why I was wrong, and EA was right. Yes there are people that were on the fence who now will not buy it, there were people who weren't buying it anyway, who still aren't, but the massive awareness and the insane amount of 'had no idea about this game, now it's a day 1 buy" and "Was on the fence but am now sold" posts mean EA hit this one perfectly in INTENT.

The demo has been a God send, especially when I realize even in this thread, how many people became aware because of the demo.

In a partnership there is a lot of give and take, and I believe in my team, they are world class, but when you have a publisher there are things happening you'd rather not choose. Shipping old code out 3 months prior to gold master to a 3rd party with no stake in the demo success can be problematic. I am sure they made the best demo they could but as a studio packed to the gills with gamers, we refuse to believe code has to be unplayably buggy at launch, it doesn't.

So to those that have had a horrid demo experience, I'm sorry, it's on us, our name is the name on the box we care about.

I promise you, my word, that demo from a bug perspective is in NO WAY representative of the final code or product.

That is not going to change your demo experience, that is likely not going to make you buy it if you decided against it, but you spent your time (which is every bit as valuable to us as your money) playing something we made, and we owe you that much.

Couple things about me up front. I have thick skin. 10 years in Philly and the last 7 in Boston, I'm a big boy, I've heard most everything. I have a 12 year old son with Autism, the word retard offends me, deeply. I'm married to an insanely beautiful woman (so far over my ski's it's embarrassing) and have 3 other kids, 16, 14 and 9. The boys (3 of them) are gamers, oldest is a hard core gamer/athlete (like dad) and a ranked SC2 player.

I was a gamer LONG before I owned a game company, just like I was a fan long before i played in the big leagues. I so desperately WANT to post as a gamer and fan, but understand it just isn't going to happen.

For that my PR and Marketing folks have each other on speed dial, and sweat constantly...

I've lived my life being very open and very honest, and that's been as good as it has been bad. It's usually pretty easy to tell where I stand.

The thing that has changed over these past few years is that when I post in forums like this, FoH, Tribal Wars, our Reckoning forums, is that I represent over 400 people and their families, and that's a pretty huge deal.

Generally people that post the real bad stuff about me are Democrats and Yankee fans, and that's cool, I get it. But you Yankee fans, keep hating, that's cool, I understand. Please don't come here and post 'You" have 27 or 28 rings or whatever, unless your Derek Jeter because YOU have none, I have 3, I was honored to play with 3 very special groups of men and be a part of 3 World Championships, and that made some folks mad...

I keed. In all seriousness this forum, this very place, like FoH and the others, is where 38 Studios becomes the next great gaming company, or not. Everything we become is literally 100% dependent on you. You'll either love our stuff and want it bad enough to buy it at full price (pre orders and week 1 sales are EVERYTHING to a company like ours) or you won't, but there will be no BS here.

We're a studio of 400 hard core gamers who want to make awesome games we want to play, for gamers. That's our secret sauce, that's the thing we MUST hold onto as long as we can. When that stops i'll likely walk away.

It's why, even though it's painful, reading the good WITH the bad is essential. If you don't listen to players you stop making games players want to play, and that sucks.

It's also why I have finally come to grips with the fact that in a forum like this one post can start "Art sucks, hate it, derivative..." to "Amazing art, the world is vibrant and alive!" and both can be right. It's 100% subjective. Even though I watched this world come alive and I have seen the personal sacrifice hundreds of people have made over hundreds of thousands of hours, some people aren't going to like it.

What I can assure you is there was and never will be one short step, or short cut, to ANYTHING we do or make. People that bought our CE and SE are going to realize that even more, as both are way beyond anything, quality wise, I've ever purchased.

Quality trumps all, saying that after the demo may sound hollow and you might call BS on me and us for it, but I promise you where we control 100% of the work we will set a bar that will be insanely challenging to meet, and continue meeting it as long as we're around.

So again, thanks for this, this thread took up my entire flight out, 6 hours and 11 minutes, but it was worth it because we're prepping for a new sort of 'Opening day" and threads like this don't pop up for games people aren't interested in. It's the same thing I told young players walking into Yankee Stadium, be good enough to get boo'd because Yankee fans are highly intelligent, they don't boo players that suck.

I'm sure we'll be chatting more, just wanted to say thanks and we hope you think Amalur is as awesome as we do.

A guy that frank and honest is someone I can get behind. I'm willing to spend an extra $20 to get the game at a launch window on discount rather than waiting three months for the inevitable price drop. I hope his game is a success.
Old 01-29-12, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Heh, my friend at 38 Studios was exclaiming to me how the demo was a PR thing and not a game studio thing as well when I was commenting to her about it the day it was released. Kind of neat to see Curt Schilling to open and honest about it on the forums.

And really, if anyone is ever involved with the video game industry, it gives you a different perspective on what "screws the customers." I'm biased, but the next time you see a developer get shuttered, ways to encourage people to buy new make more sense.
Old 01-29-12, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

That's just how business works. We MUST make a profit to become what we want to become. THE ONLY way we do that is to make games you CANNOT WAIT TO BUY! If we do that, and you do that, we want to reward you with some cool free stuff as a thank you.
So make games I cannot wait to buy then, without the need for additional scheming. You're inconveniencing me as a buyer with having to input a code and wait for a large download before I start playing (yes, I know I don't have to, but if the content was on the disc as evidence indicates it was originally intended to be, it wouldn't be an issue). Skyrim had no codes, downloads, day-1 DLC, or any other ploys and it sold just fine because it was a must-have, obviously-great game.

The industry is in a very odd place. The data coming in on used game sales is not saying the things many thought it should, or would. But companies are still trying to figure out how to receive dollars spent on games they make, when they are bought. Is that wrong? if so please tell me how.
Um, you already do receive those dollars when the game you made is bought the first time. After that, it's out of your hands and quite frankly none of your business what happens to the product you already sold, just as is the case with every other resellable product in the history of mankind.
Old 01-29-12, 10:44 AM

So make games I cannot wait to buy then, without the need for additional scheming. You're inconveniencing me as a buyer with having to input a code and wait for a large download before I start playing (yes, I know I don't have to, but if the content was on the disc as evidence indicates it was originally intended to be, it wouldn't be an issue). Skyrim had no codes, downloads, day-1 DLC, or any other ploys and it sold just fine because it was a must-have, obviously-great game.
That's on a publisher-level, not developer. You can bet if EA had gotten their grubby hands on Bethesda, there would be some online code. Mass Effect 2 and Batman : Arkham City were great games that did have Day 1 DLC codes and sold extremely well regardless of that factor, not because of it. It was something that was really out of his hands and something that like it or not is becoming the industry standard. As long as the game is playable from the get-go and as a rental, you can always view the bonus DLC as just that. Hell, I don't think I ever even saw the sewer missions in RAGE since I lost interest in the game prior to finding them.
What I do have a problem with is when those new DLC bonus codes expire. That's just not right and not fair. If EA wants to stop adding them in the packaging after a while (like they did with Battlefield 3, Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm) to reward those who buy the game at launch, that's fine. But to penalize folks who haven't gotten around to unwrapping the game or punching in the code yet is unnecessary and lousy. Speaking of which, their Dragon Age 2 DLC code expires in March.

Um, you already do receive those dollars when the game you made is bought the first time. After that, it's out of your hands and quite frankly none of your business what happens to the product you already sold, just as is the case with every other resellable product in the history of mankind.
No disagreement there. I don't really believe that the new 360 will really have a way to lock out used games from being played, but if it does, it'll be the worst business decision since New Coke.

Last edited by Decker; 01-29-12 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-29-12, 11:24 AM
gamer for life

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If I really believed for one second that online passes...and codes for Sp content was going to stop here...that this was the end of their way of trying to control the used market..I might not have as much of a problem with it...

I for one second don't think it stops here...

Greed...

A digital release of a game should be cheaper than a physical copy..it is not. (sticking with console here) In fact it is almost comical how much higher they are.

Used is a part of life for many people. I know that the government has defined ownership of media differently than a car...but that is to make sure I don't buy a cd of Metallica and then take that music and use it freely in movies or my own music....not to take away your right to sell that record..

Just about everything I buy, I have a right to give it away or sell it. They want to take that away from you with console games. They did this with PC games to fight piracy (while in their minds also thinking it would help profits) and while PC game is NOT dead (far from it)...games don't sell as well on pc as they do console...outside PC exclusives of course...

What it really boils down to...next generation if my xbox/ps4 requires a code to play my game...if I can no longer let my kids play my copies of games on their systems...if I can no longer go into a store in the mall and browse thousands of games I don't need but will end up buying....if I can no longer sell my games for no reason other than to get rid of my mess...if I can no longer talk my friends who are low on money into going into Gamestop and trading Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 so he can get this new Left 4 Dead Game to play....I AM JUST GOING BACK TO PC GAMING!

Seriously...When the next xbox comes out it is STILL going to be weaker than my current 5970 computer...I will finally take the time to put my pc in my room...hook up my xbox controller to it...get a casual keyboard/mouse for other games...and play my games in higher quality...Besides Kinect/Move...what the fuck will the next xbox offer at that point? Xbox live? My friends and I connect just fine on our PCs right now.....

Some people have predicted next gen will be the last gen...and funny enough Microsoft/EA/Sony...might be helping it happen..

Last edited by foxdvd; 01-29-12 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-29-12, 11:48 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

I wonder how much profit is required for it to no longer become just a profitable business, but a greedy one.
Old 01-29-12, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by foxdvd
Used is a part of life for many people. I know that the government has defined ownership of media differently than a car...but that is to make sure I don't buy a cd of Metallica and then take that music and use it freely in movies or my own music....not to take away your right to sell that record..
It's called right of first sale, where the copyright holder has no control over what happens to a copy after the first sales. Book publishers have had to deal with it forever, as have music and video companies. Hell, it's not like used video games are anything new either.

Just about everything I buy, I have a right to give it away or sell it. They want to take that away from you with console games. They did this with PC games to fight piracy (while in their minds also thinking it would help profits) and while PC game is NOT dead (far from it)...games don't sell as well on pc as they do console...outside PC exclusives of course...
I'm not sure you can pin low PC sales on DRM. PC games have had some form of copy protection for a long, long time, even if it was just entering codes from the game manual.

Also, PC gaming revenue is actually increasing, as an industry, while console game revenue has been flat the past few years:
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/97...rtake-consoles
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvi...ing,13499.html

What it really boils down to...next generation if my xbox/ps4 requires a code to play my game...if I can no longer let my kids play my copies of games on their systems...if I can no longer go into a store in the mall and browse thousands of games I don't need but will end up buying....if I can no longer sell my games for no reason other than to get rid of my mess...if I can no longer talk my friends who are low on money into going into Gamestop and trading Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 so he can get this new Left 4 Dead Game to play....I AM JUST GOING BACK TO PC GAMING!
Can you do any of that with PC gaming? A lot of it is moving to the digital realm, where you can't lend it, can't sell it, and can't find it on a store shelf. At lot of this is offset by the cheap prices you can find for PC games online though.

Seriously...When the next xbox comes out it is STILL going to be weaker than my current 5970 computer...
How much did your computer cost you?

Some people have predicted next gen [console] will be the last gen...
Anyone who predicted that is an idiot.
Old 01-29-12, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

The current rumor for the next XBox is something comparable in the ATI 6000 series, so it might not be weaker then your existing system.

Its funny, people seem pretty happy with Steam given the steep discounts that are frequently offered, despite the inability to resell games. As long as an avenue for bigger discounts is there, the used game market and recouping money would be less of a big deal sans all the cheap ass gamers I guess this would need to be a change in mindset, but for the most part playing a game through once is the experience i'm paying for, not much different from spending money to watch a movie in the theater. I don't mind the inability to not get an additional return on my time and entertainment after the fact.
Old 01-29-12, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by fumanstan
I wonder how much profit is required for it to no longer become just a profitable business, but a greedy one.
The difference is all opinion. I think the tipping point though is when the company performs an action that detracts, rather than adds, value to their product in an effort to make more money.

For example, a lot of people see day-one DLC and think, "this content is stuff that was in the full game that they then cut out in order to make buy new or pay extra for with a used copy." This is in contrast to DLC that comes out later and is viewed more often as optional bonus content you can buy or not.

So, is Kingdoms of Amalur a game with 7 of its quests cut out to make for day-one DLC, or is it a complete game on disc, with a 7 quest DLC added as a free bonus for anyone buying new?
http://videogamewriters.com/clarific...ass-dlc-37578/
http://www.analoghype.com/video-game...nd-loads-more/
Old 01-29-12, 12:26 PM
gamer for life

Originally Posted by Jay G.

Also, PC gaming revenue is actually increasing, as an industry, while console game revenue has been flat the past few years:
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/97...rtake-consoles
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvi...ing,13499.html

that stat shows pc sales for all types...from facebook to EA...it is spread over a much larger group...micro transactions...transaction per publisher are WAY higher on consoles...there are a LOT more computers in the market than consoles...the growth of social networks has really helped PC money....I am talking about 60 dollar games here...not farmville...

and my point about pc games and DRM...one of the reasons I got back into console gaming was how easy it was to buy games at a store and not mess with DRM...I do buy games on steam...but usually when it is a great deal..when the 360 came out the games looks very good compared to my pc..and it was just easier...once they take away that and make my xbox into a pc...I am going back to pc..

and yes my pc cost a lot more than my xbox...but I put this pc together 2 years ago...and it is still going to be stronger than the next gen of consoles 3 years from now...

I also think you are going to see more gaming pc's target the casual consumer...
Old 01-29-12, 12:28 PM
gamer for life

The current rumor for the next XBox is something comparable in the ATI 6000 series, so it might not be weaker then your existing system.
lol...my 5970 will blow a 6000 series card out of the water...that is a 70 dollar card we are talking about in the next xbox...
Old 01-29-12, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

lol...my 5970 will blow a 6000 series card out of the water...that is a 70 dollar card we are talking about in the next xbox...
Why would it be a 70 dollar card? Not if its closer to a 6970 in performance, and even then consoles have always offered the ability for far more optimization.
Old 01-29-12, 12:37 PM
gamer for life

Why would it be a 70 dollar card? Not if its closer to a 6970 in performance, and even then consoles have always offered the ability for far more optimization.
6970 is a 300 dollar card...I think they are talking 6670 here...if they can get a 6970 into the next xbox...and sell it for 299...Sony might as well give up now...

of course...no one knows for sure what card they will have...IGN started a shit storm when they said it would be like a 6670...
Old 01-29-12, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

6970 is a 300 dollar card...I think they are talking 6670 here...if they can get a 6970 into the next xbox...and sell it for 299...Sony might as well give up now...

of course...no one knows for sure what card they will have...IGN started a shit storm when they said it would be like a 6670...
Ah, didn't realize IGN mentioned the 6670 specifically. Yeah, that sucks Although I imagine it wouldn't be exactly that card and there would be significant tweaks.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.