Thanks nemein.

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 3

Volume 4

Wrestling DVD Release List

WWE DVD Release List (pdf)

Repeating the previous rules:

The thread is to have a discussion on all wrestling DVD related topics.

There is another thread, which I have to update, that has the upcoming DVD releases.

For weekly wrestling discussion, you can go to the Sports forum at DVDTalk, where MovieExchange keeps a very nice weekly thread with all the news pertaining to pro wrestling. He even has Pay Per View contest!

Don't post active ebay auctions. Don't talk about bootlegs. Don't threadcrap. And please keep general wrestling discussion on the Sport section of DVDTalk.

Let the talking begin....
Old 03-06-08, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So yeah, for those who missed it in the other thread, there's a new Flair DVD in the works.

WOOOOO
Old 03-06-08, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I picked up about 20 copies of those Fan Packs, mostly Cena & Rey only 1 HBK from a local bestbuy (by local I mean a 1+ hour drive from home) These will make great gifts for the rest of the year
Old 03-06-08, 01:10 PM

Well, thanks for takin' the Fan Packs from the rest of us.
Old 03-06-08, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For the Hennig DVD, I'd love to see his match with Hogan from SNME in 1990, and his third match with Hart from WCW in March '98, as well as the match with HBK at SummerSlam '93. Some AWA stuff would be good, obviously, but I'd like for WWE to start recognizing that a lot of wrestlers had careers after 1995, even if they weren't as successful (the Roddy Piper DVD stopped at 1996, when he had reasonably entertaining matches for another three years or so).
Old 03-06-08, 01:55 PM

I have Victory Road 06 brand new, sealed available if anyone is interested.

I picked up all 3 UFE's at my local BB a little while ago, thanks for pointing that out! I've been out of the loop for quite a while, if I didn't know about this board i'd have no idea of the Clearance!

My BB also has Final Resolution 08 dvd out on shelves for 14.99. Will pick it up but it's not urgent considering Im backlogged on not only WWE dvds but TNA DVDs as well.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Raw 15th Anniv exclusive DVD set at Walmart. Are they all sold out? If so, damn those suckers went quick, so glad I got one the day it hit! I haven't seen the sticker that says "WALMART EXCLUSIVE" on any in a while. OOP already? Or does the new set have it but it's just not advertised?

I'm going to buy the Global Impact DVD as well, and finally get my No Surrender 06 DVD to complete my collection.

Looking forward to No Way Out & HHH:KOK on the 25th, and TNA Final Resolution next week!
Old 03-06-08, 03:35 PM

Ha, HHH:KOK! Couldn't have said it any better myself! (I'm so immature)
Old 03-06-08, 04:08 PM

How much are the WWE fan packs clearanced out for at Best Buy?
Old 03-06-08, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Aces_High
I have Victory Road 06 brand new, sealed available if anyone is interested.

I picked up all 3 UFE's at my local BB a little while ago, thanks for pointing that out! I've been out of the loop for quite a while, if I didn't know about this board i'd have no idea of the Clearance!

My BB also has Final Resolution 08 dvd out on shelves for 14.99. Will pick it up but it's not urgent considering Im backlogged on not only WWE dvds but TNA DVDs as well.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Raw 15th Anniv exclusive DVD set at Walmart. Are they all sold out? If so, damn those suckers went quick, so glad I got one the day it hit! I haven't seen the sticker that says "WALMART EXCLUSIVE" on any in a while. OOP already? Or does the new set have it but it's just not advertised?

I'm going to buy the Global Impact DVD as well, and finally get my No Surrender 06 DVD to complete my collection.

Looking forward to No Way Out & HHH:KOK on the 25th, and TNA Final Resolution next week!

I think the Walmart exclusive RAW 15th Anniversary is OOP now, these exclusives (especially from Walmart) don't last very long; 2-3 weeks mostly.
Old 03-06-08, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by pezsoup
How much are the WWE fan packs clearanced out for at Best Buy?
$12.99. These are nice sets...I picked up the HBK and Cena ones yesterday....they didn't have the Mysterio one. The only bad thing is getting the glued DVD set out of the box...I ripped up my HBK box a bit. Thanks again to everyone who pointed out this sale...I almost picked up the regular DVD sets when they were 50% off at BB a few weeks ago.
Old 03-06-08, 05:45 PM

Just saw this on Gerweck.net:

- Possible DVD releases being discussed for 2009 include The Best of WCW Clash of the Champions, Ricky Steamboat, British Bulldog and Smackdown 10 Year Anniversary.
Old 03-06-08, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by CaseyB
$12.99. These are nice sets...I picked up the HBK and Cena ones yesterday....they didn't have the Mysterio one. The only bad thing is getting the glued DVD set out of the box...I ripped up my HBK box a bit. Thanks again to everyone who pointed out this sale...I almost picked up the regular DVD sets when they were 50% off at BB a few weeks ago.
Wait the Ultimate fan edition sets are only 12.99 at best buy?
Old 03-06-08, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by monkeycat
Wait the Ultimate fan edition sets are only 12.99 at best buy?
Yup, in store. They were available late Monday night online for the same price, but they sold out and switched back to regular price. If I were you, I'd try to head to your local Best Buy because this deal's pretty good (not even including the swag that comes with it).
Old 03-06-08, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by DerangedHermit
Yup, in store. They were available late Monday night online for the same price, but they sold out and switched back to regular price. If I were you, I'd try to head to your local Best Buy because this deal's pretty good (not even including the swag that comes with it).
Sweet thanks a lot! They had the Cena and Rey ones so I got 1 of each.
They had another Cena but the box was pretty messed up.
Old 03-06-08, 08:50 PM

Hey DH-I saw you were able to get the Cena UFE, but did you get the HBK or Rey UFE's? If not let me know...
Old 03-06-08, 10:30 PM

Thanks to sg2386 my TNA list is shrinking. He pointed out a good online store that was pretty reasonable for Canadians. Here's what I need now:

Victory Road 2007
No Surrender 2007
Against All Odds 2007
Sacrifice 2007

No Surrender 2006
Victory Road 2006

Slammiversary 2005

If anyone has these for sale or any tips on how to get them, I'd appreciate it! Those FYE Exclusives are gonna kill me...
Old 03-06-08, 11:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Got My hands on the New Triple H dvd set for a Official release date of March 25th.

Old 03-07-08, 12:25 AM
Cool New Member

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up about shopzone. They have taken down the 2005 Rewind box set. I had it in my wish list with the 06 set and now its gone, which sucks for me because I was going to purchase that with my first paycheck from substitute teaching along with the 2006 set. I guess its off to eBay to find it now.
Old 03-07-08, 02:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by shacmasta
Got My hands on the New Triple H dvd set for a Official release date of March 25th.

Set looks alright. I was kinda hoping that it would be a regular keepcase, but I'm not surprised it looks more like the McMahon set.
Old 03-07-08, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Aces_High
Hey DH-I saw you were able to get the Cena UFE, but did you get the HBK or Rey UFE's? If not let me know...
Didn't need the HBK UFE since I already had the DVD and I got the Rey UFE yesterday after ordering it online Monday night.
Old 03-07-08, 08:09 AM
Banned

Is there any exclusive of the HHH set?
Old 03-07-08, 10:19 AM

WWE.com has an autograph with the dvd.
Old 03-07-08, 11:53 AM

Are the Ultimate Fan Editions still on sale at Best Buy stores? I see they went up on their website.
Old 03-07-08, 11:58 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by doctaheath78
Are the Ultimate Fan Editions still on sale at Best Buy stores? I see they went up on their website.
The Best Buy I went to about an hour ago (Paramus, NJ) still has the sale prices...

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.