Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

DDD 20% off sale is on - you can now spend all your money (IT ENDS 11/18!) (PART 2)

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

DDD 20% off sale is on - you can now spend all your money (IT ENDS 11/18!) (PART 2)

Old 11-11-06, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*Codes that should work (11/10 - 11/18):

DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
SUPERSALE
DDDCD
DD1110
DVDPRICESEARCH
LATIMES
ESPN
YAHOO
JIM
WGN
XM

Please, as always, help DVD Talk out and shop through this link! DDD DVD TALK LINK

As always, MovieExchange has created the kickass thread to help those with questions. Reproduced here.

Updated - November 5, 2006

It's getting to be that time again! If DDD holds to form, the next big 20% sale will be taking place in mid-November. In order to assist our newer members (and to avoid multiple threads starting up), I present to you the Fall 2006 edition of the unofficial Deep Discount DVD 20% off sale FAQ. If you have any questions that aren't covered in the FAQ, please post them in this thread, where they will be answered and added to the FAQ. If you'd like to help clarify anything in the FAQ, please do so.

If you want to complain about why you don't like DDD, go to the stores forum. Keep the bashing and "I had a bad experience" stuff out of this thread, please. I will be monitoring the thread closely, and I won't hesitate to report any threadcrappers / troublemakers / trolls to Pilot.

Please remember that this information is based on previous sales, and DDD can change conditions at their discretion including and up to not even having the sale.

Q What is the big deal, anyway?
A For a few years now DDD has held a major sale twice a year, usually in June and November. You get 20% off the purchase of almost every currently available DVD. With DDD's already low prices, this can turn out to be great savings.

Q "Almost every currently available"???
A Yes. Sometimes a company might request that their movies not be included in the sale. I have no idea why they'd do this, but that's what happened in the fall of 2005 when ADV Films (a major distributor of anime, as well as the Farscape DVD series) requested to not be involved in the sale, and in the June 2006 sale Media Blasters (another anime distributor) made a similar request and had their products were completely removed from the Deep Discount site for the duration of the sale, and ADV left their anime titles but pulled their Farscape Starburst editions a couple days in. Some lucky buyers managed to order pulled releases right when the sale started, and others were able to call DDD and convince an unknowing customer service rep to take a discounted order for the items. It's quite possible that ADV or Media Blasters will back out of future sales as well, so grab those films up as soon as the sale starts.

Q What about pre-orders?
A Pre-orders do not quallify for the 20% off. If the item you want is released during the sale, however, you can order it once it's officially released and get the discount.

Q Does this work with other sales that DDD is having?
A Usually other sales end before the 20% off sale starts. In the June 2006 sale, however, some sales still continued and you could take 20% off the sale price.

Q What about storage units, UMD's (PSP movies), video games, movie posters, toys or any other non DVD item on the DDD site?
A Media storage like racks & cases are included, as are UMD movies and posters. Toys and video games are not included. On a personal note, even at 20% off the posters are still overpriced. They aren't full-size movie posters, they're about a third to a quarter of the size. In many cases a quick trip to eBay or another online poster site can get you the full-size official poster for a comparable price.

Q Any other limitations?
A Yes, you can't order more than 5 of any one title in one order. DDD reserves the right to further limit quantities at their discretion.

Q So when does it start?
A No one knows. The best we can tell you is that the first sale is usually around mid-June, and the second one is usually around mid to late-November. Many times in the past, the sale has started on a Thursday afternoon. Please note that there is never a guarantee that the sale will be held, it's always speculation until officially announced.

Q How long does the sale run?
A Usually anywhere from 8 to 10 days.

Q So how will I know when the next sale starts?
A There will be a thread on the main page of the Bargains Forum. It usually goes up anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours before the sale kicks off. The announcement of the June 2006 sale was first made in the FAQ thread. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not start threads asking when the sale will begin. It's considered bad form, and you will be verbally abused by many people until the thread is locked. This is a major event, so trust me when I say that you will not miss the announcement if you are a regular visitor to the forums. If DDD has your e-mail address on file, you will receive several e-mails from them during the course of the sale.

Q How do I get my 20% off?
A At the checkout screen there is a place for you to enter a checkout code. Enter your code and the 20% discount will be applied to all eligible items. The box to enter the code is on your first checkout page where you select shipping. It is directly under the 4 shipping options. Some people have said that the box does not show up for them. In that case, it is recommended that you clear your cache and try again. If that fails, try a different browser (most of these complaints come from FireFox users).

Q What is the code?
A There are several different codes, a list of them will be posted in the thread announcing the sale. You can use each code one time during the sale. Usually the codes are the same from sale to sale, sometimes a few will change as different groups sponsor the event. Here's some of the codes that have been used:

DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE
YAHOO
ESPN
LATIMES
XM
SOUTHSIDE
WGN

Q Is this one of those sales where the prices are raised the night before?
A Over the last few years, that has been a hotly debated topic here at DVDTalk. In March of 06 a thread was started to track prices throughout the next few months to see if any were raised when the sale begain. The final verdict seems to be that 99% of the prices remained the same or went down. The other 1% consisted of prices that went up - sometimes only a few cents, other times high enough that you weren't saving anything from the regular price after 20% off - and some titles were changed from available to having a new release date. Some of these were planned price drops, others looked to be items DDD was witholding from the sale. There is another price tracking thread for the November sale, which you can find at the following location:

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=479631

Q So these are the best prices I'll get all year?
A Of course not. You can always count on great Black Friday deals, pre-Christmas sales from Amazon.com, etc. The difference is that the DDD sale is on practically everything, whereas other sales are more specific (BBC shows, TV shows on DVD from a certain studio, etc). Make sure to check around and see if you're getting the best price.

Q I checked around, and I can buy something cheaper than DDD's listed price. Can I price match and then get the 20% taken off the new price?
A No. You can either price match or get 20% off according to DDD's guidelines. However some people have reported that they were able to convince the DDD rep they dealt with to take 20% off as well. This is definitely a YMMV (your mileage may vary) situation, and do not expect it to work. Also, remember that DDD will pricematch the entire price, which means they include shipping costs if you're pricematching an online site.

Q I've read that some people have had bad experiences with Deep Discount, how safe is it to order from them?
A With a company this large, doing hundreds of transactions a day (probably more, especially during big sales), there's bound to be mistakes made. 99.999999+% of the time, a quick phone call or e-mail to DDD gets the problem fixed. For every bad experience, you will find many, many accounts of positive experiences.

Q I haven't received an order confirmation, usually I have one within a few minutes!
A As it says at checkout, you get an order confirmation within 24 hours. Wait that long, maybe even 36 hours, before being concerned that your order didn't go through. Keep a list of what you ordered so that you can place the order again if necessary. If the possibility of this happening really concerns you, don't place an order at the last minute.

Q It's been 10 business days and I haven't received my order yet!
A 10 days after you placed your order or 10 days after you received a shipping notice? Remember, this is one of the busiest times for DDD. While the speed of UPS or the USPS isn't changed by it, the time it takes to process and fill your order does. So while we're all accustomed to getting an order confirmation immediately and having a shipping notice in 24-48 hours, it could take up to a week just for the warehouse to put your order together. So remember to base your expectations off of the date your order was shipped, not placed.

The closer you are to DDD's warehouse (I assume it's located at their listed address of Itasca, IL), the faster you will get your items. If you live somewhere like California or Florida, you'll probably be closer to the 10 business days if not a little longer. In cases like this, it's strongly recommended that you build up a big order and pay the extra few bucks to have it shipped priority mail. Sometimes, if you place a large enough order, DDD will automatically upgrade it to UPS 2 day shipping as it's cheaper to send that route instead of going through the USPS.

The thing to remember about media mail (which is what DDD uses for free shipping) is that it is the cheapest way to ship, and the lowest priority. My local post office explained it to me like this - all the higher priority mail (as in everything else) is loaded on the truck first. If there is still room, media mail items are added until the truck is full. Another explanation has been given that all Media Mail is saved until it can fill a truck. It's unkown if this is a regional difference or not.

Q It's been a week since I placed my order, and when I check the status everything is still "in process."
A See the above answer. This is a busy time for DDD, and although they normally have an order processed and ready to ship in a day or two, it takes longer and longer as the sale goes on and orders build up.

Q Hey, this sale is pretty good! Do they do this with their other site, DeepDiscountCD.com?
A Unfortunately they don't.

Q How about Deep Discount's Canada site?
A No.

Q Is there anything else I should know about?
A Yes.

1. If you get your items and the print-out happens to list something as shipped, but then someone at the warehouse has written next to it (or stamped) something like "not available, will ship soon," call DDD immediately. This happened to me with an order and if I hadn't called it never would have shipped as their computer had it listed as being sent to me, then someone later down the line found that it wasn't available at the moment.

2. When your order arrives, get the packing list and make sure that your entire order arrived. You should do this any time you have an order consisting of many items, but it especially applies during the sale.

Q What other resources should I take advantage of when checking on prices or things to buy?
A Your biggest resource is right here in the DVDTalk Bargains forum, where many of your fellow DVDTalkers share info. Speedy1961 posts the weekly deals to be found at Best Buy, Target, and Circuit City. There are threads dedicated to people listing what they have bought so far during the sale. There's posts detailing bargains in other stores.

There's also DavisDVD.com, where you can get a detailed list of most of the new releases each week. It's not uncommon for people to go back a few months or so in the listings to see if anything snuck out to the shelves that they were unaware of.
http://www.davisdvd.com/weekly/calendar.html

Also in DVD Talk's Review DB you can search and sort by date:
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/list...wType=DVD+Video

And all sorts of variables:
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/search.php

Other Threads:

The unofficial DDD 20% off FAQ, Fall 2006 edition what you see above, with peoples comments/other questions/etc. Thread is now closed but there's enough information there that you should be okay.
The pre-sale thread with people discussing the sale prior to it actually starting
The Official DDD Price-Watch / Audit Thread needs no explanation really..
Old 11-11-06, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

first thread on sale: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7429082
Old 11-11-06, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

1st order:

Item Description Quantity Price
------------- ---------------------------------------- -------- --------
DDRYK642001D THE PINKY VIOLENCE COLLECTION 1 $47.92
DDFXD036360D SHOCK 1 $8.26
DDFXD036357D VICKI 1 $8.26
DDFXD036363D FOURTEEN HOURS 1 $8.26
DDFXD031491D UMD : BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA 1 $11.71
DDFXD034847D UMD : DIE HARD 2 1 $11.71
DDABD014185D UMD : EVIL DEAD 2 1 $9.59
DDABD014139D UMD : HELLRAISER 1 $9.59
DDCOL012827D UMD : HEAVY METAL 1 $11.99
DDFXD035766D UMD : INDEPENDENCE DAY 1 $11.71
DDCOL011838D UMD : MONTY PYTHON & THE HOLY GRAIL 1 $13.28
DDABD014186D UMD : NEAR DARK 1 $9.59
DDLGE018334D UMD : RAMBO FIRST BLOOD 1 $13.87
DDMGD013285D UMD : ROBOCOP 1 $12.08
DDBVD041908D UMD : THE ROCK 1 $10.16
DDMGD012794D UMD : RONIN 1 $13.28
DDWBD074949D UMD : TERMINATOR 3-RISE OF THE MACHINES 1 $11.51
DDFXD033826D UMD : X-MEN 1 $11.71

Tax: $0.00
Shipping Price: $0.00
Order Total: $234.48

2nd order:

DDWBD080934D HDD : THE LAST SAMURAI 1 $18.26
DDWBD080954D HDD : CORPSE BRIDE 1 $18.26
DDPRD011848D HDD : MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 (2D) 1 $22.21
DDMCA027787D HDD : PITCH BLACK (UR) 1 $18.26
DDMCA031292D HDD : SPARTACUS 1 $18.26
DDWBD080939D HDD : THE PERFECT STORM 1 $18.26
DDMCA027782D HDD : THE THING 1 $18.28

Shipping Price: $0.00
Order Total: $131.79

Last edited by laserdogg; 11-11-06 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-11-06, 09:25 AM

Here is more information about cheap triple flicks (around $10 each)

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...-features.html
http://www.cinematical.com/2006/08/1...e-flick-discs/
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061101/20061101006373.html?.v=1

You may need to talk to warner brothers to get specifications of these dvds. Looks like they haven't released it yet.

Last edited by bohemian1; 11-11-06 at 09:31 AM.
Old 11-11-06, 10:05 AM

I can't get the code to work on the "Six Feet Under Complete Series". Anybody know whats up with that?
Old 11-11-06, 10:08 AM

It doesn't come out until Tuesday. Wait and try again then.

Originally Posted by Stevo7
I can't get the code to work on the "Six Feet Under Complete Series". Anybody know whats up with that?
Old 11-11-06, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by laserdogg
1st order:

DDRYK642001D THE PINKY VIOLENCE COLLECTION 1 $47.92
Great price on that set. I picked it up when Amazon had it for $50, so at $47, it's a steal.
Old 11-11-06, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A question....I was really interested in buying City of Men (the TV series). It was in my cart as a backorder. Now I check, and it's listed as a pre-order releasing 11/21/06, which means no dice on the 20% off! What's up!?
Old 11-11-06, 10:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

42ND STREET FOREVER V.02-THE DEUCE $ 10.61 1 $ 10.61
SLACKER (CRITERION) $ 23.99 1 $ 23.99
GORILLAS IN THE MIST $ 4.84 1 $ 4.84
WAKING LIFE $ 5.74 1 $ 5.74

Promotional Discount: Discount
applied
above
Shipping: FREE
Your Total: $45.18
Your promotional discount is reflected in the prices above.
The promotional discount on this order was: $11.31
Old 11-11-06, 10:41 AM

Second (maybe last?) order:

SESAME STREET-PLAY ALONG GAMES & SONGS $ 6.21 1 $ 6.21
SESAME STREET-SING ALONG $ 6.21 1 $ 6.21
Old 11-11-06, 10:47 AM

Here are few big sets you could buy in this sale.
Homicide: Life on the Street: The Complete Series (35-disc set)
Mash
Six Feet Under
The West Wing: The Complete Series (45-disc set)
Friends: The Complete Series Collection (40-disc set)

They should have released 40-disc James Bond set as well, since it is already available in Europe now.
Old 11-11-06, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

First tiny order shipped to my brother:

1 MCA024721 DVD : PITCH BLACK (WS) $ 7.54
1 WBD073413 DVD : F TROOP-TV FAVORITES COMPILATION $ 4.32

Merchandise Total: $ 11.86
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ .00
Total for Shipped Items: $ 11.86
Old 11-11-06, 10:56 AM
Cool New Member

For anyone that's done this sale before in Canada, or even used ddd in Canada before, how much more can you expect to pay for shipping and whatnot?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-06, 11:00 AM
Jim
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by bohemian1
Here are few big sets you could buy in this sale.
Homicide: Life on the Street: The Complete Series (35-disc set)
Mash
Six Feet Under
The West Wing: The Complete Series (45-disc set)
Friends: The Complete Series Collection (40-disc set)

They should have released 40-disc James Bond set as well, since it is already available in Europe now.
Another one:
Combat - Complete Series
Old 11-11-06, 11:10 AM
Cool New Member

what's up with nba dvds? They actually increased the prices after the sale although they are supposed to be on sale. Not good DDD, not good...
Old 11-11-06, 11:11 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Stevo7

Is there a difference between the complete series and SIX FEET UNDER-1ST-5TH SEASONS, besides a hundred dollars? I suppose one is the slim digipacks and the other is all the actual sets sold as one unit, but are the contents of both sets the same?

I never had pay cable, so I've only started watching this on Bravo recently and I'd like to see the uncensored versions.
Old 11-11-06, 11:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeeze I can't believe that we've already gone through one entire thread and the sale is only supposed to have officially been going since yesterday.
Old 11-11-06, 11:28 AM

My first order:

PENN & TELLER-BULLSHIT 3RD SEASON $ 16.69 1 $ 16.69
SPORTS NIGHT-COMPLETE SERIES $ 36.59 1 $ 36.59
TRANSPORTER 2 (FEATURE ONLY) $ 11.71 1 $ 11.71
THE ICE HARVEST (WS) $ 11.28 1 $ 11.28
THE SEVEN UPS $ 8.06 1 $ 8.06
BAD SANTA (UR) $ 11.13 1 $ 11.13
THE BREAK-UP (WS) $ 15.81 1 $ 15.81
THEY ALL LAUGHED $ 11.51 1 $ 11.51
MASH-11TH SEASON $ 22.28 1 $ 22.28
KISS KISS BANG BANG $ 16.65 1 $ 16.65
SCRUBS-4TH SEASON $ 22.28 1 $ 22.28
THE 39 STEPS (CRITERION) $ 23.99 1 $ 23.99
ROMANCING THE STONE/JEWEL OF THE N $ 17.80 1 $ 17.80
NIGHT TRAIN TO PARIS (1964) $ 8.26 1 $ 8.26
I AM A SEX ADDICT $ 15.95 1 $ 15.95
BROTHERHOOD-1ST SEASON $ 16.87 1 $ 16.87
THE ULTIMATE FLINT COLLECTION $ 11.71 1 $ 11.71
MALTESE FALCON (SE/3D) $ 15.82 1 $ 15.82
KICKING & SCREAMING (CRITERION) $ 17.96 1 $ 17.96
FRENCH TWIST $ 11.13 1 $ 11.13
THE LONDON UNDERGROUND $ 5.79 1 $ 5.79
OVER THE HEDGE (WS) $ 13.68 1 $ 13.68
INTERSTATE 60 $ 4.84 1 $ 4.84
ALI G-INDAHOUSE (WS) $ 7.54 1 $ 7.54
KING OF QUEENS-6TH SEASON $ 22.21 1 $ 22.21
OPERATION AMSTERDAM $ 7.66 1 $ 7.66
ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS-1ST SEASON $ 24.20 1 $ 24.20
ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS-2ND SEAS $ 22.28 1 $ 22.28
LOVE ACTUALLY (WS) $ 6.82 1 $ 6.82
THE GRID $ 11.70 1 $ 11.70
ON THE BEACH $ 7.66 1 $ 7.66
TESTAMENT $ 7.55 1 $ 7.55
VISIONS OF ENGLAND $ 13.00 1 $ 13.00
RICHARD III (CRITERION) $ 23.99 1 $ 23.99
RUSSIANS ARE COMING THE RUSSIANS A $ 7.66 1 $ 7.66
CIRCUS $ 4.78 1 $ 4.78
TRAIL OF THE PINK PANTHER $ 8.35 1 $ 8.35
GO TIGERS $ 11.97 1 $ 11.97

Shipping: FREE
Your Total: $535.16
Old 11-11-06, 11:34 AM

Couple of questions...

First, I keep seeing people referring to BF coming out or opening in a few months and that certain discs will be lower. What is BF?

Second, is Justice League (3 pack) the same as Justice League Unlimited 1st season except that it's only the first season or are these different shows?

Thanks in advance...
Old 11-11-06, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

BF = Black Friday a.k.a the day after Thanksgiving.
Old 11-11-06, 11:52 AM

ROSEANNE-5TH SEASON $15.48
EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND-3RD $17.56
DUDE, WHERE'S THE PARTY? $7.42
Total for this Order: $40.46

I placed my order on Thursday, when the price for Everybody Loves Raymond was still $21.xx. When I went to check out, my cart reflected the current price, $31.xx, but when I refreshed it, it went back to $21.xx. Definitely wonky system behavior as they were raising prices.
Old 11-11-06, 11:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are there any can't-miss deals this time around? For instance, there always seems to be 4 or 5 titles that everyone's getting simply because they're too cheap to pass up for a title that just might be worth it. In sales past, I remember things like The 4400 and The Perfect Storm Deluxe Giftset going for peanuts, so everyone was picking them up.
Old 11-11-06, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

First order:

Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 HVD001842 DVD : NAKED (CRITERION) $ 23.99 In-stock
1 HVD001916 DVD : SEVEN SAMURAI (CRITERION) $ 27.43 In-stock
1 HVD001923 DVD : CLEAN SHAVEN (CRITERION) $ 19.11 In-stock
1 MPD006292 DVD : TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE (2 $ 15.98 In-stock
1 PRD011834 DVD : JACKASS THE MOVIE (UR/SE) $ 10.93 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 97.44
Shipping & Processing: $ .00

Total for this Order: $ 97.44
Old 11-11-06, 12:00 PM

Order 1 - 11/10

1 ADV010002 DVD : FARSCAPE-STARBURST EDITION $ 13.28 In-stock
1 ADV010012 DVD : FARSCAPE STARBURST EDITION $ 13.28 In-stock
1 COL010527 DVD : ALIEN PLANET $ 7.59 In-stock
1 FXD031780 DVD : 24-4TH SEASON $ 35.81 In-stock
1 FXD038305 DVD : MASH-MARTINIS & MEDICINE CO $ 111.88 Avl 11/20
1 MCA031217 DVD : BOOK OF DANIEL-COMPLETE SER $ 16.30 In-stock
1 PRD003636 DVD : 4400-2ND SEASON $ 20.80 In-stock
1 PRD004040 DVD : 4400-COMPLETE 1ST SEASON $ 10.84 In-stock
1 WBD081318 DVD : INVASION-COMPLETE SERIES $ 34.55 In-stock
1 WBD082000 DVD : WEST WING-COMPLETE SERIES C $ 157.88 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 422.21
Shipping & Processing: $ 5.95

Total for this Order: $ 428.16

Order 2 - 11/11

1 ANE071374 DVD : WORLD AT WAR SET (CE), THE $ 47.97 Avl 11/21
1 BVD021460 DVD : CROW, THE $ 11.13 In-stock
1 BVD033225 DVD : ALICE IN WONDERLAND-MASTERP $ 16.54 In-stock
1 BVD039070 DVD : CARS (WS) $ 12.11 In-stock
1 BVD052636 DVD : POOH'S 80TH ANNIVERSARY (3P $ 25.08 In-stock
1 FLA005307 DVD : CIRCLE, THE $ 11.99 Avl 11/21
1 FXD000545 DVD : WORLD WAR II GIFT SET $ 23.41 In-stock
1 MCA020023 DVD : APOLLO 13 (WS)(ANNIVERSARY $ 6.82 In-stock
1 MCA027928 DVD : BATTLESTAR GALACTICA-1ST SE $ 34.84 In-stock
1 MCA029375 DVD : BATTLESTAR GALACTICA-SEASON $ 29.04 In-stock
1 MCA029833 DVD : BATTLESTAR GALACTICA-SEASON $ 29.03 In-stock
1 MGD000859 DVD : STARGATE SG-1-9TH SEASON $ 27.13 In-stock
1 NVG009484 DVD : SOUND & FURY $ 11.97 In-stock
1 PRD011767 DVD : OVER THE HEDGE (WS) $ 13.68 In-stock
1 PRD087970 DVD : CHARLIE BROWN VALENTINE, A $ 7.48 In-stock
1 PRD156134 DVD : CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS $ 9.40 In-stock
1 SON056739 DVD : ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS SET 2006 $ 19.14 Avl 11/21
1 VAN006308 DVD : 911 COMMERATIVE BOX SET $ 13.92 Avl 11/13
1 WBD015432 DVD : 187 $ 4.32 In-stock
1 WBD070696 DVD : NIP/TUCK-2ND SEASON $ 23.91 In-stock
1 WBD076277 DVD : NIP/TUCK-3RD SEASON $ 23.91 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 402.82
Shipping & Processing: $ 5.95

Total for this Order: $ 408.77

3rd scheduled for Tuesday
Old 11-11-06, 12:04 PM

on my confirmation, it says "newprice" for a couple items. What does that mean?

Thanks,
Garrett

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.