LOL Babylon 5 quoted on local news website's blog

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-05, 10:31 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

the page number will probably change soon since the news was just on and people will be posting
http://vote.sparklit.com/comments.sp...&pollID=869631
Posted By: George from Angola

Posted On: 23 hr, 30 min. ago
Views: 607
No Tax!
Go ahead and give these people your money! But before you do look at what they did that was on the news tonight.

Most of the people layed off were hired back as private consultans making over 20 dollars an hour. That is just "NUTS" and I should knuckle under and give them more money because their is nowhere to cut? These people are taking you and me for a joyride at our expense.
Fire them all and bring on the control board or just have Erie County file bankruptcy. If you think by raising taxes this is going to go away think again.
Oh and by the way who thinks we do not or have not been paying our fair share of taxes? Look into the property taxes for Angola. I have a house on a little less than acre of land and I pay almost 4000 a year in taxes on it. I for one will difinitly lose my house with a 50-60 percent increase. My Verterans check will not increase accordingly. I am praying that someone will by it from me so I can leave here.

Also I but a notice that I was willing to have a meeting here to work on doing something about this....No takers so I will do what I need to do for me and my family and not worry about the complainers anymore. This will most likely be my last post so "Fair thee well" as long as you stay divided you will be treated as cannon fauter. For those of you interested I will be moving back to Pittsburgh PA!

A quote from Bab-5
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying"

Thanks all!