Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone know the songs in Grand Theft Auto III??

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-03, 11:04 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like 2 songs that they have in the game but I dont know the name of them.

1. They play it on the Flashback station and its like an 80's rocker. The main line says "Push it to the limit!"

2. This one is on Heart or something. It has kindof a beat and is sung through a voice affects box. It mentions "Nightmares" and says things along the lines of "she'll be the ..." something something. I cant really tell the lyrics. But the song kinda sounds like that song on that TV commercail with that STUPID girl dancing in the car, with the lyrics saying "days go by and Im still without you" or something like that.

Sure these are vague discriptions but Id have to have the game on right now to be more accurate. Maybe I'll try tongiht. But if someone here knows these songs, can you help me out?

Im asking cause I would like to "look" for these songs online and maybe see if theres a soundtrack like they have for the Vice City songs.
Old 07-24-03, 11:07 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
The listing of all the songs is in the manual.

A lot of the "Flashback" songs are on the soundtrack for Scarface, including the one you mention.
Old 07-24-03, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I remeber the trance station being pretty cool which makes me excited for the Xbox version as I've already got a hard drive full of my favorite trance tunes for Project Gotham.
Old 07-24-03, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
http://www.bunker306.com/gta_music/v...ty_music.shtml

you can buy all the soundtracks and so forth for this
Old 07-24-03, 04:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jack,
he's talking about GTA3 not Vice City.
The first song is called "Scarface(Push it To the Limit)" by Paul Engermann.It's from the scarface movie soundtrack and can easily be found in certain places The second is called "Fade Away" but I don't know who it's by. Very cool song though but the only versions I've found online are rips from in game which means they have the DJ's inane chatter and intro/outros.