DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 05-08-17, 05:18 PM   #1
DVD Talk Legend

Man Wants To Show Penis In Court To Prove Girlfriend Choked To Death During Sex

Only question is which DVD Talk member this is.

http://www.ladbible.com/more/weird-m...ed-gf-20170507
Mel Ramsay in
3-4 minutes

A man who is claiming that he accidentally killed his girlfriend as a result of oral sex has requested to show his penis to the jury as proof.

Richard Henry Patterson, 65, is accused of murdering 60-year-old Francisca Marquinez in her bedroom in October 2015.

He says that her death was the result of choking during oral sex.

Patterson, from south coast near Fort Lauderdale, did admit to a friend: "I choked her. I choked Francisca." However his lawyer, Ken Padowitz, pointed out: "He said he choked her. He never said he strangled her."

He texted the same friend, saying: "My meds are making me crazy and I can't function thank you though." Followed by another that read: "If I need to come to your house I will drive. I need time to think. I did something terrible."

Padowitz wrote a motion on May 1 that included the words: "Dr. Ronald Wright, an expert witness and former Broward County medical examiner, will testify that ... her death is consistent with being accidentally sexually asphyxiated during oral sex,

"It is material and relevant. The view by the jury is essential for them to fully understand Dr. Wright's testimony and the defence in this case."

He adds that her autopsy did not show any signs of trauma or bruises to her neck. However, her body was in the early stages of decomposition. This was because she had been dead 'for about eight to 24 hours before detectives discovered her on a bed, her body covered by a sheet' reports local paper, Sun Sentinel. Patterson had informed his lawyer, Padowitz, of Marquinez's death and his lawyer had contacted police.

The medical examiner couldn't reach a definitive conclusion regarding the cause and manner of Marquinez's death.

Apparently, after Marquinez's death Patterson text his daughter saying: "Your dad did something really bad last night and I'm so so sorry."

He also rang her and said that 'something terrible had happened' and that he 'couldn't go on'.

According to his arrest warrant, a police-recorded conversation in his friend's car heard him say: "I caused it, I'm gonna go to jail."

He continued: "How do you think I feel, I'm here and she's six feet under."

Marquinez's son, Omar Andrade, 41, who lives in New York, said: "It's a desperate man trying a desperate tactic,

"He's just trying to get off the hook."

The Mirror reports that if his request to show his penis is allowed, it would be done in private with only the judge, lawyers, a bailiff, the jury and the defendant present.

Patterson is charged with second-degree murder and jury selection is expected to take place in around a week.

Featured Image Credit: YouTube/Broward County Sheriff's Office
Old 05-08-17, 05:37 PM   #2
DVD Talk Hero

Re: Man Wants To Show Penis In Court To Prove Girlfriend Choked To Death During Sex

They should go OJ with this. Instead of a glove, make a prop (think Fleshlight) using the deceased exact mouth/throat measurements, and have the guy try it on in court.
Old 05-08-17, 05:44 PM   #3
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Man Wants To Show Penis In Court To Prove Girlfriend Choked To Death During Sex

Malcolm McDowell?
Old 05-08-17, 06:07 PM   #4
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

If the Trojan doesn't fit, you must acquit.
Old 05-08-17, 06:20 PM   #5
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Does he post here?
Old 05-08-17, 06:28 PM   #6
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cungar View Post
Only question is which DVD Talk member this is.

http://www.ladbible.com/more/weird-m...ed-gf-20170507
Mel Ramsay in
3-4 minutes

A man who is claiming that he accidentally killed his girlfriend as a result of oral sex has requested to show his penis to the jury as proof.

Richard Henry Patterson, 65, is accused of murdering 60-year-old Francisca Marquinez in her bedroom in October 2015.

He says that her death was the result of choking during oral sex.

Patterson, from south coast near Fort Lauderdale, did admit to a friend: "I choked her. I choked Francisca." However his lawyer, Ken Padowitz, pointed out: "He said he choked her. He never said he strangled her."

He texted the same friend, saying: "My meds are making me crazy and I can't function thank you though." Followed by another that read: "If I need to come to your house I will drive. I need time to think. I did something terrible."

Padowitz wrote a motion on May 1 that included the words: "Dr. Ronald Wright, an expert witness and former Broward County medical examiner, will testify that ... her death is consistent with being accidentally sexually asphyxiated during oral sex,

"It is material and relevant. The view by the jury is essential for them to fully understand Dr. Wright's testimony and the defence in this case."

He adds that her autopsy did not show any signs of trauma or bruises to her neck. However, her body was in the early stages of decomposition. This was because she had been dead 'for about eight to 24 hours before detectives discovered her on a bed, her body covered by a sheet' reports local paper, Sun Sentinel. Patterson had informed his lawyer, Padowitz, of Marquinez's death and his lawyer had contacted police.

The medical examiner couldn't reach a definitive conclusion regarding the cause and manner of Marquinez's death.

Apparently, after Marquinez's death Patterson text his daughter saying: "Your dad did something really bad last night and I'm so so sorry."

He also rang her and said that 'something terrible had happened' and that he 'couldn't go on'.

According to his arrest warrant, a police-recorded conversation in his friend's car heard him say: "I caused it, I'm gonna go to jail."

He continued: "How do you think I feel, I'm here and she's six feet under."

Marquinez's son, Omar Andrade, 41, who lives in New York, said: "It's a desperate man trying a desperate tactic,

"He's just trying to get off the hook."

The Mirror reports that if his request to show his penis is allowed, it would be done in private with only the judge, lawyers, a bailiff, the jury and the defendant present.

Patterson is charged with second-degree murder and jury selection is expected to take place in around a week.

Featured Image Credit: YouTube/Broward County Sheriff's Office
looks like Jerry Sandusky
Old 05-08-17, 06:41 PM   #7
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXcentris View Post
They should go OJ with this. Instead of a glove, make a prop (think Fleshlight) using the deceased exact mouth/throat measurements, and have the guy try it on in court.
If the throat can't take it, you must acquit.

If she can't spit, you must acquit.

If she can swallow, send him to the gallows.

Damn. That's bad.

Kurtie Dee gets Otter:Think about that: Since you're asking us, you know what you want to do is wrong.
Old 05-08-17, 07:07 PM   #8
DVD Talk Legend

Jesus, what a creep.

If someone becomes unconscious while you're having sex with them, call 911. Call immediately. Do not go home and call your lawyer 8 to 24 hours later.

You aren't going to embarrass the emergency room nurses. They've seen it all before. You might save a life.
Old 05-08-17, 07:11 PM   #9
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
Jesus, what a creep.

If someone becomes unconscious while you're having sex with them, call 911. Call immediately. Do not go home and call your lawyer 8 to 24 hours later.

You aren't going to embarrass the emergency room nurses. They've seen it all before. You might save a life.
Clearly you are an expert on the subject.
Old 05-08-17, 07:14 PM   #10
DVD Talk Legend

I don't see how showing his penis to the judge would help his case. If it's really big, the prosecution could just argue that she would never have agreed to try to put that in her mouth.

If it's really small, he could still have asphyxiated her with it. It would have just taken more work.
Old 05-08-17, 07:15 PM   #11
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuse View Post
Clearly you are an expert on the subject.
We have both had safe sex training. Everybody should.

For example: It's amazing how many people don't know not to answer the phone during sex. Hundreds of deaths or divorces could be prevented by that precaution alone.
Old 05-08-17, 07:48 PM   #12
DVD Talk Godfather

Quote:
Fort Lauderdale
^All the info I needed...
Old 05-08-17, 08:24 PM   #13
DVD Talk Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
Malcolm McDowell?
Malcolm McDowell's head on Ron Jeremy's body, apparently.

-- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Old 05-08-17, 08:38 PM   #14
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Bottomtime View Post
If the Trojan doesn't fit, you must acquit.
That's what I call a Bob Loblaw law.
Old 05-08-17, 08:41 PM   #15
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Danger View Post
We have both had safe sex training. Everybody should.

For example: It's amazing how many people don't know not to answer the phone during sex. Hundreds of deaths or divorces could be prevented by that precaution alone.
Why is that? Asking for a friend.

Updated! My 2016 October Horror Movie Challenge compilation video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMlgp-OTM&t
Old 05-08-17, 08:49 PM   #16
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoe View Post
Why is that? Asking for a friend.
Because your spouse is on the other end of the phone?
Old 05-08-17, 08:58 PM   #17
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Danger View Post
If it's really small, he could still have asphyxiated her with it. It would have just taken more work.
Asphyxiated from laughing so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
Malcolm McDowell's head on Ron Jeremy's body, apparently.
Old 05-11-17, 09:00 AM   #18
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Old 05-12-17, 11:34 PM   #19
DVD Talk Legend

I believe his story. He wasn't being a dick about it. He seemed legitimately choked up. The statement he gave was deeply sincere; it didn't go poking around for a hard defense.

The joke is dead but the punchlines keep coming.

Kurtie Dee gets Otter:Think about that: Since you're asking us, you know what you want to do is wrong.
Old 05-12-17, 11:41 PM   #20
DVD Talk Godfather

Did you have to think about that one deep and hard before posting?

Now Playing: Horizon Zero Dawn | Puzzle Craft 2
Old 05-13-17, 05:58 PM   #21
DVD Talk Legend

Location: (formerly known as Inglenook Hampendick) Fairbanks, Alaska!

On the other hand that guy comes across as too cocky. Maybe his girlfriend spent a lot of time mouthing off, but that's no reason to go for the throat. I think he's blown his chances for acquittal. It really sucks that the judge hasn't issued a gag order.

Dr Mabuse - You mock, but Sutherland got some fine young stuff off that kind of thing so don't sell it short.
Old 05-13-17, 10:54 PM   #22
DVD Talk Legend

Can we stop over-analyzing this and stick with just the tips?

Old 05-15-17, 09:43 AM   #23
DVD Talk Legend

So... since nobody else has asked... asking for a friend, you know...

Does it count as necrophilia if she was alive when you started?
Old 05-15-17, 11:20 AM   #24
DVD Talk Hero

Only if you knew she had died and you kept going.

My So-Called DVD Life (Profiler),A Fistful of Discs (DVDAf)
Old 05-15-17, 10:45 PM   #25
DVD Talk Legend

Apparently we won't find out how far this goes. The judge issued a gag order.