Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 02-20-10, 11:05 AM   #1
Th0r S1mpson
DVD Talk Hero

Pull something out of your belly button right now. How's it smell? What's in yours?

I removed something ghastly and gag-worthy from my belly button last night, and now I can't stop smelling my fingers. Even after washing them twice.

It wasn't lint-like at all. More like flesh and mucus.

So what's in yours? Reach in and find out!

http://savejace.info/
Old 02-20-10, 11:24 AM   #2
Sean O'Hara
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Pull something out of your belly button right now. How's it smell? What's in your

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Simpson View Post
I removed something ghastly and gag-worthy from my belly button last night, and now I can't stop smelling my fingers. Even after washing them twice.

It wasn't lint-like at all. More like flesh and mucus.

So what's in yours? Reach in and find out!
So you had a liberal living in your navel? 'Cause that's the only reason I can see for posting this in Politics.
Old 02-20-10, 11:30 AM   #3
wabio
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Pull something out of your belly button right now. How's it smell? What's in your

Ann Coulter is the first thing that pops into mind
Old 02-20-10, 11:39 AM   #4
Th0r S1mpson
DVD Talk Hero

Darn it. That's the problem with multiple tabs. I keep posting things in Politics.

Well, I'd like to see this question asked during a live presidential debate.

Old 02-20-10, 11:53 AM   #5
Dr Mabuse
DVD Talk Legend

Thor, just because you put a post in the political forum doesn't necessarily mean it's political in nature.

Now on topic.

This thread is in the wrong forum.

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." - Charles Bukowski
Old 02-20-10, 11:54 AM   #6
starman9000
DVD Talk Legend

You guys need to learn to read, it's Politics AND World Events. The thread is fine where it is
Old 02-20-10, 11:59 AM   #7
Th0r S1mpson
DVD Talk Hero

It was quite an event. Now the thread is where it was intended. Get digging.

Old 02-20-10, 12:16 PM   #8
GMan2819
DVD Talk Special Edition

Was it more pungent than toe cheese?
Old 02-20-10, 12:21 PM   #9
Norm de Plume
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Oddly, my belly button doesn't smell at all, but behind the top of my left ear and the space under my mouth often smell like rancid butter.

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."
Old 02-20-10, 03:15 PM   #10
Living Dead
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

My belly button smells worse than my asshole. I stick my finger in both with disturbing regularity.
Old 02-20-10, 03:17 PM   #11
islandclaws
DVD Talk Legend

Did THEEK log in under Thor's account? This smells like one of his threads...

Also, Thor, that's really gross. The worst thing to come out of my belly button is some black lint from my wifebeater.

Horror Movie Challenge:
Old 02-20-10, 03:24 PM   #12
Dr Mabuse
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Dead View Post
My belly button smells worse than my asshole. I stick my finger in both with disturbing regularity.

Holy shit that's some concentrated funny!

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." - Charles Bukowski
Old 02-20-10, 03:28 PM   #13
Mrs. Danger
DVD Talk Legend

If you would do your daily navel gazing, this wouldn't happen.
Old 02-20-10, 06:07 PM   #14
Th0r S1mpson
DVD Talk Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Danger View Post
If you would do your daily navel gazing, this wouldn't happen.
Well, it's certainly made me realize that my navel has been neglected lately. The next few times I shower I'm going to have to scrub like a mother. I'm going to the pool tonight first. I'll see what I can scrape out there.

Old 02-20-10, 06:54 PM   #15
Cardsfan111
DVD Talk Legend

Haven't we had this discussion before? A belly button sub-forum may be in order.

"i 'm new here. most of people in here are good. but there is a miserable person. Look into your mirror. Superboy!" --New Member, robert11
Old 02-20-10, 06:57 PM   #16
big whoppa
DVD Talk Legend

Gone there. Done that. Oddest stench ever. Never gonna do it again. Now, I do a quick soap and water clean of my innie when I shower.
Old 02-20-10, 10:25 PM   #17
VinVega
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan111 View Post
Haven't we had this discussion before? A belly button sub-forum may be in order.
Old 02-21-10, 08:43 AM   #18
Trevor
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Might as well share this embarrassing story, pretty sure it will be the strangest thing in this thread.

Background: I think I have a pretty normal male belly button. Innie, not too shallow but deep enough to get fingertip all the way in, a little hairy, pick a small piece of lint out of it almost daily as I shower.

From about the age of 5 until I was maybe 30, I had this 'thing' deep inside my belly button. At the very bottom center of it, I had this little hard thing protruding, about the size of a pencil tip or grain of rice. Could never see it, or really grab it to pull it out. Didn't hurt or anything, just this little thing that was always there if I dug deep. This sounds crazy, but it was a bit cathartic having it there, and I'd occasional just sort of play with while lounging on the couch or whatever, always curious as to what it was and somewhat happy to have it there.

One day it seemed a bit bigger and looser maybe, so I started playing with it a bit more. Now, I'm not saying I constantly diddled this thing, I'm talking a few seconds a day. Finally, I was able to grab and pull it out one day.

I think it was a little tuft of hair, but it was sort of calcified or whatever, and may have been part of the umbilical cord skin maybe. It smelled awful. Very small, like the size of a grain of rice, blackish in color.

The feeling is slowly passing, but I actually missed it for awhile. I'd swipe the lint out of my belly button and miss feeling that little piece of me.
Old 02-21-10, 02:03 PM   #19
RunBandoRun
Needs to contact Admin about multiple accounts

Location: Formerly know as"Vibiana"/Living in a van down by the river

This thread is why the terrorists want to kill us.
Old 02-21-10, 02:13 PM   #20
starman9000
DVD Talk Legend