Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 09-28-06, 11:15 AM   #1
Shoveler
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Alaska travel tips wanted: Prudhoe Bay and Copper River

So, my dad called me because my parents and a group of friends (all 70+ years old) are taking an Alaska cruise (Princess cruise), and they're looking into side excursions from the cruise, and so, since I'm so good with "the internet", he volunteered me to look for info on Prudhoe Bay and Copper River. I said "Sure, what kind of info are you looking for?" His response... "Well, should we do them?" I have no more to go on than that, they simply have an opportunity to take these sidetrips and want to know if they should or not. I guess he wanted me to go to rateprudhoebay.com and ratecopperriver.com. So, while I've hit about.com,. and am googling for more info, but I thought I'[d toss this out in case any otters have visited the area. From what I've seen so far, it looks like Copper River is big for the camping/hiking crowd, so pleaes bear in mind that these are a bunch of senior citizens who will be much more interested in sighseeing and fine dining. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

I am officially creepy -- hilts
Old 09-28-06, 11:36 AM   #2
al_bundy
DVD Talk Hero

make sure you take some of that orange clean or whatever in case you get covered in oil