Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

SHAKIRA "Off The Record" DVD/CD out 3/30/04

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 02-14-04, 01:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 211 Likes on 184 Posts

Shakira Goes 'Off The Record'

Epic Records is prepping a DVD/CD combo documenting Colombian pop-star Shakira's 2002 concert tour. Set to hit stores March 30, "Shakira Live & Off the Record" includes a one-hour DVD and a 90-minute CD. Among the bonus footage on the DVD is a behind-the scenes look at the artist on tour.

The DVD was recorded during Shakira's Tour of the Mongoose outing and features clips of the artist in Paris, London, Madrid, Rome, New York, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires and Mexico City. The behind-the-scenes feature captures the artist writing a song with her band, praying with her family and spending time with her fiance. The artist also discusses her thoughts about being a socially responsible artist, and her efforts to help the children of Colombia.

The companion CD includes 10 songs such as the hit "Whenever, Wherever" and a cover of AC/DC's "Back in Black."

Shakira is currently recording the follow-up to her English-language debut, "Laundry Service," due by the end of the year. "Laundry Service" peaked at No. 3 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 3.3 million copies in the U.S. to date, according to Nielsen SoundScan

[BILLBOARD.com]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll probably be banned after someone post's a THREADCAP.
[before posting this, I remembered that I almost got the axe after my comments long time ago... check out my 2 post's]
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...a&pagenumber=2

and after re-reading all posts I noticed that 2 people [who could that be? ] that have stuck together with me thrue the METALLICA Bull-shit had not so nice things to say about my baby SHAKI. How could U? I'm heart-broken. I won't mention ya, but ya'll know who u are.

anyway cool I'll be getting this.

... and please don't write anything that my get U cursed out by me. Nah I'll control myself this time, If no one pisses me off.