Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Most EVIL Music Artists in History ?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Most EVIL Music Artists in History ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-02, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The words on the left of the poster say "Burn Churches" the ones on the right say "Kill The Police" and the bottom says "Shoot The Kids At School"
Old 01-25-02, 06:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Neil Diamond
Old 01-25-02, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts
Originally posted by slop101
King Diamond is the evilest man in rock.

When he got new members for his band - they all thought it'd be a hoot playing with him and his whole "satan-worshiper" image.

Soon they realized that he wasn't kidding around and that he really does worship satan. I read in an interview where one of the old band members said that this guy was for real and was totally into satan.

Kind of scary when you think about it.
Yeah King doesn't play about that stuff.

When all the other bands are doing it for image he's doin' it for real!
Old 01-25-02, 06:48 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 01-25-02, 08:57 PM

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally posted by slop101
King Diamond is the evilest man in rock.

When he got new members for his band - they all thought it'd be a hoot playing with him and his whole "satan-worshiper" image.

Soon they realized that he wasn't kidding around and that he really does worship satan. I read in an interview where one of the old band members said that this guy was for real and was totally into satan.

Kind of scary when you think about it.
The members of Acheron and Deicide are all Satanists. The lead vocalist of Deicide even endorses ritual sacrifices (of animals at least) and had an inverted crucifix branded on his forehead. Just being a Satanist isn't enough, it is what they do outside of the music scene that makes people truly evil.
Old 01-25-02, 10:44 PM

Wow, I forgot all about GG Allin (good thing, I guess). Haven't heard that name in like 10 years. Didn't he die/kill himself? I remember hearing that he wanted to kill himself on stage during a show.
Old 01-26-02, 01:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 444 Likes on 311 Posts
Originally posted by Trout

Just being a Satanist isn't enough, it is what they do outside of the music scene that makes people truly evil.
Then the entire music industry is a lot more evil than any single artist out there.
Old 01-26-02, 02:49 AM

GG had always said that he would kill himself on stage, but that dream was unrealised due to his OD.
Old 01-26-02, 03:25 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Well, it looks like C-Murder is living up to his name:

(from CDnow)
C-Murder (real name Corey Miller, and younger brother of rapper Master P) was arrested on Friday (Jan. 18) for first degree murder and fraud for allegedly fatally shooting 16-year-old Steve Thomas in a New Orleans club, the Platinum Club, on Jan. 12. Miller is being held on $1 million bail. This is his second round with the law in the past five months. Last August, he was charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder and one count of an illegal use of a weapon for allegedly drawing a jammed gun on nightclub owner and bouncer in Baton Rouge, La.
Old 01-26-02, 02:52 PM

While you almost have to question a bands integrity when how evil they are is more important than the music itself, there is some visceral quality evil employs- that goes hand in hand with metal music. Bands like Sabbath, Slayer, Deicide etc.. just wouldn't be the same singing about puppy love, chatting online, or other zany, teenage pastimes.

Keep music Evil...
Old 01-26-02, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
A friend and I went to a G.G. Allin show in college about ten years ago. My friend was wearing a new jean jacket (bad move). After G.G. crapped in his hands and flung it in the crowd, he ran toward our part of the audience. We turned to run and thought we got out scot-free until my friend took off his jacket and found G.G.'s poopy hand prints on the back of his new jacket. He was so mad he just left it in the parking lot and still get's agitated if I ever bring it up.
Old 01-27-02, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,076 Likes on 651 Posts
Cannibal Corpse

(and of course KISS since we all know it stands for Knights in Satan's Service )
Old 01-27-02, 03:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Who ever ended New Kids on the Block!
Old 01-27-02, 09:16 AM

Originally posted by brianluvdvd
Cannibal Corpse

(and of course KISS since we all know it stands for Knights in Satan's Service )
And let's not forget AC/DC: Anti-Christ/Devil's Children.
Old 01-27-02, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,076 Likes on 651 Posts

And all these years I was told it stood for Against Christ/Destroy Christ! It upsets me so that fundamentalists can't seem to get their rhetoric straight!
Old 01-27-02, 10:15 AM

Originally posted by brianluvdvd

And all these years I was told it stood for Against Christ/Destroy Christ! It upsets me so that fundamentalists can't seem to get their rhetoric straight!
The funniest thing is, after the band got their name, they found out that AC/DC was slang for cross-dressing (or something like that).
Old 01-27-02, 01:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 481 Likes on 353 Posts
I can't believe that no-one has mentioned the most evil man in the history of the music business:

Michael Jackson

OOoooohhh, just thinking about him makes me shudder in fear.
Old 01-27-02, 01:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,732 Likes on 1,885 Posts

DOKKEN = Devil's Organization Killing Kids Even Now

When told about this, Don Dokken said it was news to his dad.

I picture fundies hunkered down in a church basement, trying to make Satanic acronyms out of band names.
Old 01-28-02, 01:24 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson
A friend and I went to a G.G. Allin show in college about ten years ago. My friend was wearing a new jean jacket (bad move). After G.G. crapped in his hands and flung it in the crowd, he ran toward our part of the audience. We turned to run and thought we got out scot-free until my friend took off his jacket and found G.G.'s poopy hand prints on the back of his new jacket. He was so mad he just left it in the parking lot and still get's agitated if I ever bring it up.
That is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard, and therefore needs to be quoted.

And KISS is evil cause when I was a kid I saw them on t.v. late at night, and my parents caught me, and said that if I wanted to go to hell that people like KISS would be waiting for me. So for many, many years I had dreams that I would be in the living room watching t.v., and Gene Simmons would be in my bedroom, and he would step out of the doorway to it every once in a while and taunt me with his evilness, so I could never go into my bedroom. It was scary as hell.
Old 01-28-02, 02:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
Received 1,077 Likes on 676 Posts
yanni and john tesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-02, 02:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
Received 1,077 Likes on 676 Posts
Originally posted by naitram

That is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard, and therefore needs to be quoted.

And KISS is evil cause when I was a kid I saw them on t.v. late at night, and my parents caught me, and said that if I wanted to go to hell that people like KISS would be waiting for me. So for many, many years I had dreams that I would be in the living room watching t.v., and Gene Simmons would be in my bedroom, and he would step out of the doorway to it every once in a while and taunt me with his evilness, so I could never go into my bedroom. It was scary as hell.
and they stand for Kids In Satan's Service
Old 01-28-02, 07:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by palebluedot

I went to a G G Allin show in Chicago and I actually feared for my life. Thank goodness I wasn't in the front row because he pissed on them.
Years ago, when I was in college, he gave himself a ketchup enema and voided all over a plate of french fries, which he then consumed. This was promptly followed by the breaking of bottle and glasses and then throwing the glass all over the front rows. Not exactly a Barry Manilow concert.
Old 01-28-02, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 172 Posts
Originally posted by Caoimhin
Years ago, when I was in college, he gave himself a ketchup enema and voided all over a plate of french fries, which he then consumed. This was promptly followed by the breaking of bottle and glasses and then throwing the glass all over the front rows. Not exactly a Barry Manilow concert.
No, and I don't think Barry will commit suicide live onstage during a show as I believe GG did.
Old 01-28-02, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by GuessWho
No, and I don't think Barry will commit suicide live onstage during a show as I believe GG did.
True enough, although I think blowing himself up at the end of "Copacabana" could be interesting.
Old 01-28-02, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts
Britney Spears. That whole "I'm still a virgin" charade. While she struts around wearing nothing but dental floss. Puh-lease!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.