Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone get Aerosmith's Box of Fire?

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 01-08-02, 09:34 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am a die hard Aerosmith fan and I've debated on whether or not I should invest in this extensive 13 CD box set. The box art looks very cool. Is it worth the $114 price?
Old 01-09-02, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I personally think it's great but it's definately made for the die hard Aerosmith fan only. If you like them just a little, you may want to stick with Pandora's Box. Myself, I've had BOF for almost 8 years and I love it, but I only had 2 of the CDs in the set when I bought it.
Basically if you have all their other CDs Disc 13 is all that's really new:
1. Sweet Emotion (1991)
2. Rocking Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu - Also on : Young Lust
3. Subway
4. Circle Jerk
5. Dream On (MTV Anniversary) - Also on Last Action Hero
BOX OF FIRE is a 13-CD set that brings together all of Aerosmith's '70s studio and live albums for Columbia, the band's compilations including AEROSMITH, GET YOUR WINGS, TOYS IN THE ATTIC, ROCKS, DRAW THE LINE, LIVE BOOTLEG, NIGHT IN THE RUTS, GREATEST HITS, ROCK IN A HARD PLACE, CLASSICS LIVE, CLASSICS LIVE II, GEMS and a 5-track bonus CD of rarities.

Each BOX OF FIRE will carry its own factory assigned serial number custom inked on a hologram sticker to ensure first edition status. It comes with original LP artwork, press clips, album reviews and studio notes.