Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Linkin Park dvd...Anyone get it?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-01, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, has anyone checked this one out yet? Hows the sound/picture/content? Im curious to pick this one up, but not if it sucks.
Old 11-28-01, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

See ... http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=160358
Old 12-09-01, 08:50 AM

If your a big Linkin Park fan you'll like it. I was however hoping for a little more live material, it's mostly interviews and following the guys around with a camera. It also includes their 3 US videos and Paperclip which was released in the UK.

Alll in all it's a good disc, runs about 1 hour.
Old 12-10-01, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

the disc wasn't bad. I was hoping for more live footage as well, but overall, gives you a nice view of the guys in the band, their antics and has all the videos. Also includes the making of "IN THE END" which is good, and having that video on dvd is well worth the price, that video rules.

The main content runs an hour, with some bonus stuff, adding to about 90min, not the 120min advertised on the back...they are including commentary time etc. and multiangle crawling video performance... If you are an LP fan, it should be worth the cost.

I really enjoyed it, and having the videos on disc is a great reason to buy this.

MATT
Old 12-10-01, 07:14 PM

Originally posted by mdc3000
the disc wasn't bad. I was hoping for more live footage as well, but overall, gives you a nice view of the guys in the band, their antics and has all the videos. Also includes the making of "IN THE END" which is good, and having that video on dvd is well worth the price, that video rules.

The main content runs an hour, with some bonus stuff, adding to about 90min, not the 120min advertised on the back...they are including commentary time etc. and multiangle crawling video performance... If you are an LP fan, it should be worth the cost.

I really enjoyed it, and having the videos on disc is a great reason to buy this.

MATT
I'm wondering if there are some hidden features lurking about.. Anyone??
Old 12-10-01, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by mdc3000

MATT
Is it in 5.1?
Old 12-11-01, 12:57 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

If I had it to do over again I wouldn't pay $18 for it. I was going to suggest eBay or Half.com but it looks like the ones listed there are like $20.

I'm not sure if you can rent it but that would probably be the best way to go, either that or try to snag a used copy for around $10-12.
Old 12-12-01, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

no 5.1 unfortunately, just 2.0... not like they couldn't have spent the cash to have these remixed.... hell, the canadian bands Tea Party and Moist have dvds out with all their vids in 5.1.... if a canadian band can do it, surely, Linkin Park could have...

MATT