Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

RE: 'ATTACK THE BLOCK': a movie fails when you want to see the "protagonists" die.

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

RE: 'ATTACK THE BLOCK': a movie fails when you want to see the "protagonists" die.

Old 02-07-12, 05:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, so I just finished watching this film not ten minutes ago. Very hyped movie. Much talked about. If there's some kind of "Official" thread here to talk about it, link it and I'll go. As for now, I just want to say this:

Is there some reason why I was supposed to root for Moses?

Haha, his name is Moses. He's gonna lead the others. Got it. Police = bad guys. Fck the police, fck authority and all that yadda yadda. Fine, whatever.

Why exactly were we supposed to root for these idiot kids? Moses is lacking a father-figure in his life, his uncle is always gone. He's a crook as a result, I guess. Is that it?

Why exactly did so many people think this movie was the shit last year? What am I missing?
Old 02-07-12, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 373 Likes on 234 Posts
Re: 'ATTACK THE BLOCK': a movie fails when you want to see the "protagonists" die.

I think dan30oly started a review thread here: link

Seriously, there is a thread for this film here. Found it using the handy-dandy search function.
Old 02-07-12, 06:02 PM
Banned by request

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: 'ATTACK THE BLOCK': a movie fails when you want to see the "protagonists" die.

Originally Posted by cardsfan111
Seriously, there is a thread for this film here. Found it using the handy-dandy search function.
Yes, the search function is your friend.