Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Random Facts About Vin Diesel...

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-05, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Saw this on HTF and thought it was pretty damn funny. Sorry if has been posted before.

http://www.4q.cc/vin/index.php
Old 06-28-05, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of them were pretty funny, these are the ones I laughed at.

A spoonfull of sugar helps the medicine go down. A spoonfull of Vin Diesel will eat through your intestines.

Vin Diesel was actually 'Born with it' and has been quoted as saying, "Fuck Maybelline."

Vin Diesel's ejaculation can kill a man at 100 yards with pinpoint accuracy.
Old 06-28-05, 08:30 PM

Received 803 Likes on 523 Posts
"Vin Diesel is actually only an actor, playing an actor, playing a indie director and action movie star."

Old 06-28-05, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
" Vin Diesel invented the penis, but merely perfected the breast."
Old 06-28-05, 09:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"One time I was with Diesel in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Diesel goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Vin Diesel! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Viiindeezel' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

das
Old 06-28-05, 09:14 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by das Monkey
"One time I was with Diesel in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Diesel goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Vin Diesel! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Viiindeezel' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

das
That is actually a line from one of those Bill Bradsky sketches on SNL.
Old 06-28-05, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Vin Diesel taught Pai Mei the five point palm exploding heart technique.

Vin Diesel's semen is the source of all life. That is to say, when he ejaculates, he creates a new galaxy. This is how the 'Milky Way' came to be.

The limit as n approaches infinity of log(n^(6n)) = Vin Diesel, for all real numbers.

Vin Diesel is the ultimate paradox in that he does not think and yet he very much is.

Old 06-28-05, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Am I missing the joke? I don't find any of them to be funny.
Old 06-28-05, 10:17 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
"Vin Diesel's childhood adventures were the basis of Ghostbusters 2 and The Warriors."

And here I thought he was a breakdancer!
Old 06-28-05, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Some of them are so reandom that they are funny, I haven't seen any of theo nes you guys posted yrt, how many could there be ?

Vin Diesel knows the last digit of pi. He says it's between 0 and 9.

When dating girls of Chinese origin, he serenades them by parking his 83 Toyota Tracel under their window and turning his tricked out system as loud as it will go to the song "I'm in love wit chu" by Da Brat...ironically all his Chinese girls have had the last name Chu.

Never expose Vin Diesel to sunlight. Never get Vin Diesel wet. And never, ever, feed Vin Diesel after midnight.

Vin Diesel has never said "It takes two to tango", because he can tango all by himself.

Vin Diesel invented Irish dancing during the brief period when it was his fetish to staple women's arms to their torsos during sex.

Vin Diesel has never been to Disneyland, but he’s banged most of the dwarves.

Vin Diesel accidentally inspired Socrates to invent the Socratic method by going "Huh?"

Vin Diesel invented N'Sync as punishment for parents who can't discipline their preteen daughters.

When Vin Diesel eats a pack of Starbursts, all of them are pink.

When asked about working with Vin Diesel on Boiler Room, Giovanni Ribisi simply stated, "His breath tasted like duck fart."

Vin Diesel eats gunpowder and shits bullets.

Vin Diesel invented pesticide. Before that, humans had to convince bugs to commit suicide
Old 06-28-05, 11:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

"Vin Diesel is actually five men, all of whom share the same soul. If any one of them ever comes face to face with another, they are required by the laws of fate to totally rock the fuck out. The last time this cosmic event occurred, Atlantis sank beneath the sea forever. It was worth it."

Old 06-28-05, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by kicker_of_elves
"Vin Diesel is actually five men, all of whom share the same soul. If any one of them ever comes face to face with another, they are required by the laws of fate to totally rock the fuck out. The last time this cosmic event occurred, Atlantis sank beneath the sea forever. It was worth it."

thats a great one...
I can't stop myself from reading them

here's some more...
I once saw Vin Diesel stare at a mailbox and turn it into a small Philipino boy. Needless to say, he swallowed the child.

9 out of 10 scientists agree, the power of Vin Diesel's urine should be harnessed to replace fossil fuels. The tenth scientist was high-fived by Vin Diesel, causing fragments of his arm to accidentally press the "no" button.

Vin Diesel is deathly allergic to peanuts, but he eats them anyway.

Vin Diesel invented fear just so he could scare the shit out of people.

Last edited by ivelostr2; 06-28-05 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-28-05, 11:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 06-29-05, 12:34 AM
Suspended pending providing a working email address

Vin Diesel once took a shit, lasting for 40 days and 40 nights. Thus, Gérard Depardieu was born.
Old 06-29-05, 01:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 220 Likes on 176 Posts
Originally Posted by Squirrel God
Vin Diesel is the ultimate paradox in that he does not think and yet he very much is.

That one's great.
Old 06-29-05, 01:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Vin Diesel cannot look up.
Old 06-29-05, 02:53 AM
Cool New Member

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/vindiesel.html
Old 06-29-05, 04:47 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Vin Diesel was listening to the Shins before Zach Braff ever heard of them.

Vin Diesel single-handedly accounts for over half of all the processing power the SETI@home project accumulates. He does all this without a computer, instead using the Casio VL-Tone keyboard to do all the computations manually.

Vin Diesel can predict the shuffle on his iPod.

Vin Diesel's penis has eight different functions, as opposed to a Swiss Army knife, which only has six, AND lacks a mini satellite dish.

Vin has invented a new version of paper, rock, scissors where you can also decide to be Vin himself. He has never taught anyone the hand sign for Vin because so far he has never met anyone worthy enough to use it.

There is an underused feature on the batman utility belt. A button that calls Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel touches himself at night.

Vin Diesel can whistle through his anus.

I must stop! Just how many facts are in this database?
Old 06-29-05, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Much thanks to Big Dave for this link. I was having a bad day until I read this thread, now I can't remember what the hell was bothering me.

Much like how the seismograph detects earthquakes, prominent scientists have tried to create a diesemograph to determine how amazing Vin Diesel is. Each one has broken, beause it doesn't go high enough.
Old 06-29-05, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
"Vin Diesel can carry back more than 200 pounds of meat after hunting in Oregon Trail."

Old 06-29-05, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Before you obey your thirst, you better obey Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel writes fanfic Sesame Street episodes in his mother's basement

The limit as x approaches infinity of e^x is Vin Diesel. Ironicially, the limit as x approaches Vin Diesel of e^x is David Hasselhoff.

Vin Diesel does not hear the ocean when he puts a seashell to his ear, he hears "It's Rain Raining Men" by the Weather Girls.

In a recent press conference, Vin Diesel confirmed rumors that he was going to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to enter his urethra so that he could be reborn at a later date and be eligible for the United States presidency.

Last edited by jdpatri; 06-29-05 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-29-05, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Vin Diesel supports stem cell research, but only as a byproduct of his support for killing babies.

Vin Diesel believed himself to be cursed with the same fate as the infamous Oedipus. He then decided to kill his mother and rape his father, just to show fate what's what.

The Shroud of Turin is actually the remains of the arena that Jesus indian-wrestled Vin Diesel in. The imprint is the result of Vin Diesel's 'Flamboyant Piledriver' move.

Vin Diesel has had sex with two of the three Powerpuff Girls.

It takes 14 puppeteers to make Vin Diesel smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.

Every time Vin Diesel kills god, a kitten masturbates.
Old 06-29-05, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kicker_of_elves
It's so true!
Old 06-29-05, 11:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

While digging the Grand Canyon, Vin Diesel ran into Godzilla, and beat him up so badly that he's never dared assail the West Coast ever since, and attacks Japan, instead.
Old 06-29-05, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Vin Diesel had sex with a cardboard box on a bet. The box got pregnant and later had a child. That child was Kevin Eubanks.

I don't know why I think this one is so damn funny. I think I should be ashamed.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.