Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

anyone know the Eye glasses from the movie "Night Hawks" with Sylvester Stallone?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

anyone know the Eye glasses from the movie "Night Hawks" with Sylvester Stallone?

Old 09-20-13, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone know model and brand of eye glasses from the movie "Night Hawks" with Sylvester Stallone?

He wears them throughout the film. It is an 80's film. He plays Sgt. Deke Dasilva.
Old 09-21-13, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: anyone know the Eye glasses from the movie "Night Hawks" with Sylvester Stallone?

Why? Are you going as Sylvester Stallone from Nighthawks for Halloween? If you're not able to find the make or brand, you can always be Sylvester Stallone from Over the Top. He doesn't wear sunglasses so you won't have that pesky getting the right sunglasses problem. At least I don't think he wears sunglasses.

Last edited by Jules Winfield; 09-21-13 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-21-13, 10:01 AM
Banned

Re: anyone know the Eye glasses from the movie "Night Hawks" with Sylvester Stallone?

Originally Posted by freemole123
Sgt. Deke Dasilva.
Old 09-21-13, 10:15 AM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by freemole123
anyone know model and brand of eye glasses from the movie "Night Hawks" with Sylvester Stallone?

He wears them throughout the film. It is an 80's film. He plays Sgt. Deke Dasilva.
I thought he was this guy. Go as him, it's easier to find the cap. At least I think so.

Old 09-21-13, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jules Winfield
Why? Are you going as Sylvester Stallone from Nighthawks for Halloween? If you're not able to find the make or brand, you can always be Sylvester Stallone from Over the Top. He doesn't wear sunglasses so you won't have that pesky getting the right sunglasses problem. At least I don't think he wears sunglasses.
No not for halloween or anything. Just found the glasses to be cool and seemed really high quality, but no one seems to know the brand/model.

There must be a way to find out.

I have searched all over the internet and no luck.

If anyone knows please inform here.
Old 09-21-13, 11:25 AM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 889 Likes on 752 Posts

found them!
Old 09-21-13, 10:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you checked the "Nighthawks" sub-forum? The "Dasilva's Duds" thread is a treasure trove of information.
Old 09-22-13, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

These?
Old 09-22-13, 06:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3,160 Likes on 2,036 Posts

I'll ask the suspected child molester down the street where he got his. I see him wearing them as he drives by in early 80s conversion van.
Old 09-23-13, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OldBoy
Shill!
Old 09-23-13, 07:55 PM
Banned

I remember seeing 1972 Chicago White Sox 1st baseman MVP Dick Allen wore those too.