Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Get Over It

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-04, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get Over It

I was browsing IMDB and saw that Carmen Electra was in Get Over It......... ummm where? Her character name was Mistress Moira. The only place I can think of where she would be is either the girl at the strip club who is talking just before the police break in.

on another note. I saw that Ben Foster (who was also in Get Over It) was in The Punisher as "Spacker Dave". I've only seen the movie once so I'm not sure, but is he the guy who was really pierced who lived in the rundown apartment?

ok, those are my movie questions.
Old 05-20-04, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I remember seeing Ben Foster in the commercials for The Punisher. They would always play him saying "You're the only person who's ever stood up for me..." He did look a lot older, though.
Old 05-20-04, 09:14 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ya, ok, then it's the guy I'm thinking of. I didn't even recognize him untill I read it on IMDb.... dang.
Old 05-20-04, 09:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

He went from looking like a high schooler in "Big Trouble" to looking like a drugged up 27 year old in Punisher.
Old 05-20-04, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Ben Foster was the shit in the great Disney Channel pre-teen show Flash Forward with the ever hot Jewel Staite (who is now sadly married).
Old 05-20-04, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Matthew Chmiel
Ben Foster was the shit in the great Disney Channel pre-teen show Flash Forward with the ever hot Jewel Staite (who is now sadly married).
He also played Eli, the retarded kid who appeared a couple times in Freaks and Geeks.
Old 05-20-04, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

He also played Eli, the retarded kid who appeared a couple times in Freaks and Geeks.
Yup. He was also in the Barry Levinson film Liberty Heights. He also had a reoccuring guest role on Boston Public as a kid with cancer during (I think) the second season.
Old 05-20-04, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Get Over It

Originally posted by Joxer
I was browsing IMDB and saw that Carmen Electra was in Get Over It......... ummm where? Her character name was Mistress Moira. The only place I can think of where she would be is either the girl at the strip club who is talking just before the police break in.
She was the stripper who got on stage right before the police came in so you're assumption was right
Old 05-22-04, 02:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yep, if I remember correctly she is also in the deleted scenes of the DVD where they have an extended cut of the stage scene.