Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

28 Days Later Ending - Rip Off! Will you go?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters
View Poll Results: With The New 28 Days Later Ending being added, will you see the movie again
Yes! I'll go again!
23.08%
No. Will wait for DVD.
53.85%
No. Didnt like the movie first time around.
9.62%
Didn't see it before, Wont see it this time!
13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

28 Days Later Ending - Rip Off! Will you go?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-03, 03:53 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's after the credits, the original movie and ending are intact.
Old 07-28-03, 04:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So has anyone seen how they restructured the alternate ending? I read that Fox cleaned up and spruced up footage for this alternate ending and that it was a downer ending, therefore eliminating the -----SPOILER----- alternate ending that has Jim dying and them still being rescued at the end when they see the plane fly by so it stands to reason the alternate ending theyre including is the one where they rush him to the hospital and he dies there and the last shot is them leaving the hospital together, unsure what is going to happen, no plane flyover or the such, this is also evident at yahoo movies where they play the beginning of the alternate ending and it is them in the hospital starting to try and rescue JIm. This is probably the "downer" ending everyone says was rejected at earlier screenings.
Old 07-29-03, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The perfect ending would have been the freeze frame as the car was crashing through the gate. To me, the "up beat" ending was a cop-out. I loathe test screenings/marketing.