Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Will we see the twins again in Revolutions?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-03, 05:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts

It is never indicated whether or not they survived the explosion as they went into ghost mode once the flames burst. I hope they return, as I found them incredibly cool, but if not, then .
Old 06-08-03, 06:22 PM
Suspended

Location: You have moved into a dark place. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They were cool, and yes, the Rayment brothers are in Revolutions.

IMDB is your friend:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0242653
Old 06-08-03, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by jough
They were cool, and yes, the Rayment brothers are in Revolutions.

IMDB is your friend:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0242653
Yeah, because IMDB is our god and we should never question anything of what they claim is fact...

Oh wait.. IMDB is suppied with info from it's members so as much as I would like to see the twins in revolutions, I wouldn't say that it's a fact because it was posted on IMDB, they have been known to carry wrong info sometimes.
Old 06-08-03, 10:44 PM
Suspended

Location: You have moved into a dark place. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Jack - that's the fastest link I could quote. The Rayment brothers are most definitely in Revolutions. They've said so in interviews.

And IMDB often gets their cast lists directly from the actor's guild.

Of course, there's nothing saying that SAG can't be wrong... but eventually the twins will have to be paid for their work, and obviously the scenes for the third movie have already been shot.

So we pretty much know who will and won't be in the third film, barring cutting-room floor stuff.

-- Jough
Old 06-08-03, 11:03 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I saw them in person they were asked about the third and they had a no comment about it because a WB exec was there. They didn't die in the second from what we could tell so I see no reason why they wouldn't be in it. But I say lets just put it as a wait and see (Unless you are correct about the interview which I haven't heard them say it) then yeah, that would staple it. But I will stand by saying that IMDB isn't the most reliable source and I would go on and say that even if IMDB does get the list from SAG, WB might have a sort of disclosure to hold this info secret like they did with most of the other info for reloaded and I assume revolutions has the same sort of cover on it that prevents it from getting info leaked out about it.
Old 06-09-03, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by jough
And IMDB often gets their cast lists directly from the actor's guild.
...but more often from average Tom, Dick, and Harrys.