Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

My theory about Neo ...

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

My theory about Neo ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-03, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My theory about Neo stopping the Sentinals [Spoilers]

I think this is the most signifcant portion of the movie. I've read many posts and everyone has different thoughts about this. I want to try to focus on this portion of the movie.

Its no a coincedence that Neo and Bane/Smith survived the sentinals and ended in a coma. I think both of them possess the same power to stop the Sentinals (thus both ending up in a coma). I think part of Neo was transferred into the new Smith (from the first Matrix) part of Smith was transferred in Neo as well. Agent Smith is a computer program and Neo is human. They merged together to become something more then a anomaly. The rules of the matrix and real world are now combined and mixed. After saving Trinity's life (Architect said that she would eventually die, and Neo couldn't save her) Neo now is able to break the barrier of the matrix and the real world powers. Since Neo and Smith are some kind of different anomaly, the machines didn't know how to function around Smith/Bane and Neo thus destroying them.

Last edited by Arandas40; 05-19-03 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-19-03, 07:43 PM

its possible that smith never left his level of the matrix, but instead only "brainwashed" or programmed bane to kill neo and sabotage zion.... creating a traitor . it is possible that smith somehow downloaded into banes body but that hasnt been confirmed in any way by the movie. all we know is bane is definately swithced sides
Old 05-19-03, 07:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Please use SPOILER tags - you should probably edit the title of this thread if possible.

My theory is...
Spoiler:
Both had a connection with the Matrix, so they both went into a coma after it CRASHED.
Old 05-19-03, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by vivarey
My theory is...
Spoiler:
Both had a connection with the Matrix, so they both went into a coma after it CRASHED.
We don't know if that has occured.
Old 05-19-03, 08:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by audrey
We don't know if that has occured.
True, but if we believe
Spoiler:
the architect... it did.

More about it here: (Contains spoilers)

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=293503

Last edited by vivarey; 05-19-03 at 08:07 PM.