Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Baywatch DVD with Danish subtitles?

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 11-23-16, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello. Does anybody know if I can get a DVD of Baywatch with English audio but Danish subtitles? I've looked around, but can't find any. TIA!

P.S. I'm also interested in some Danish DVDs that are the other way around - Danish audio with English subtitles. I would want something in which the dialogue is slow and simple and without very much slang. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear about them.
Old 11-26-16, 08:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Baywatch DVD with Danish subtitles?

I don't speak Danish, but do enjoy a good scavenger hunt. This looks hard! There is a version of Baywatch with Danish subtitles, but after a dozen or more web searches, it seems most sets of this series are sold out worldwide, with the exception of the Australian release, which won't help you.

This Danish site http://www.dba.dk/soeg/?soeg=baywatch+dvd appears to have what you want, but I'm not sure how it works. Perhaps it's like Craigslist? You're also going to have trouble finding merchants willing to ship overseas...but in the case of individual sellers like these, you may be able to charm them.

I hope that helped a little. Good luck!
Old 12-01-16, 11:08 PM

Thanks thetao. I'll check into it.
Old 12-23-16, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by tomrrr
Hello. Does anybody know if I can get a DVD of Baywatch with English audio but Danish subtitles? I've looked around, but can't find any. TIA!

P.S. I'm also interested in some Danish DVDs that are the other way around - Danish audio with English subtitles. I would want something in which the dialogue is slow and simple and without very much slang. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear about them.
Our local independent public station has a great variety of foreign programming. I've watched all on these on TV, available on DVD:

http://shop.mhznetworks.org/DVD-TV-from-Denmark/

Last edited by dleedlee; 12-23-16 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-30-16, 09:11 AM

Received 50 Likes on 38 Posts

Try visiting daaveedee dot com, lots of foreign discs there. You can even sort by country of release to help find the discs that have the language options you want. A quick search makes it look unlikely they have the Baywatch release you want, but maybe you can find some other choices. You also might try emailing them about anything they don't have in stock. Good luck!