Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Blackstar UK: Free International Shipping

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Blackstar UK: Free International Shipping

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-00, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If none of you has ever been to this lovely gem of a movie site, I suggest you try them out. Not only do they offer free international shipping on all orders, their customer service is unsurpassed.

They initially give a 20 percent discount on preoders. It may not be much, you think, but consider the free shipping sent by Royal Mail, signed personal notes in packages saying "thanks" and weekly updates on your order, i say this is a great deal.

Here is another quality of high service: they send your order to you EARLY so you get it in time by the UK street date. (This is on some titles, only by availablility i imagine.)

I definitely am giving this place repeat business. And also the fact, that they are one of the few places that carry Farscape DVDs. (region 2) Even Euro DVD Express doesnt have as a large inventory.
Old 04-08-00, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
Yeah, i'm looking at them particularly for the Farscape, though even more importantly for Blackadder. Do they ever take any sort of coupons or anything? just wondering.

i'm ecstatic since i found out my dvd-rom is multi-region.

Tuan Jim

------------------
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
--Ash
Old 04-10-00, 05:25 PM

Yeah, I love these guys. I've pre-ordered the second volume of Farscape, which I should have in my hands next week. Can't wait.

Lisel

------------------
Old 04-11-00, 04:37 AM

blackstar have got the first series of Blackadder on DVD,with the rest to follow I understand