Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone know where I can buy Shaolin Soccer at a B&M?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-01, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know where I can go pick this dvd up in San Diego, CA? Thanks a bunch in advance.
Old 11-02-01, 06:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't think of too many places that would carry this since it would be an import. Lou's Records in Encinitas carrys some HK movies and imports though. If they don't have it you can always walk away with some cd's since they are the best music store in Cali.
Old 11-02-01, 07:40 PM

While I have not been there recently to see if they have Shaolin Soccer in Stock, there is a Karaoke/Laser Disc/DVD store in Kearny Mesa that usually carries all the current HK discs. I unfortunately don't know the name, but it is in the CompUSA/Mitsuwa (formerly Yaohan) shopping center near Balboa & 163, past the Starbucks. I would imagine they will have it, and it will probably be $17 - $25.
Old 11-02-01, 07:53 PM

keithf25, hey, that's a great recommendation. i might just have to stop by there tonight if i'm not up to anything.

screachingweasel, my god, your dvd list is the biggest i've seen. i hope your kids are getting fed. : ) you put blockbuster and hollywood video to shame.
Old 12-27-03, 11:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yeah, that place in Kearney Mesa sells it. I bought a region 0 of Shaolin Soccer. Was like $15 earlier this year. THink the place was called Sing Young.
Old 12-27-03, 05:34 PM

it is SING YOUNG MUSIC that is in kearny mesa. i used to live down the street from it before i moved back to the beloved hellhole that i call home, washington dc.