Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

$5 Free Paypal online e-mail.

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 11-28-16, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't usually look too closely at e-mails from PayPal, but I noticed that I had one that arrived Sunday night at 7:13PM PST titled "Surprise! FREE $5 from PayPal".

It appeared that the intent is for people to shop for regular items (gift cards and certain other things are excluded). I clicked on a "Shop Deals Now" blue sign in the ad which took me to PP and logged in, in case that was necessary. Soon after, I went to WBShop, selected Paypal for Checkout, and after some delays that I think were entirely due to WBShop, then Paypal had a free $5 credit automatically applied to my payment.

I don't know how any might have gotten this, but I'd recommend checking in case you have a free $5 from them.

Terms & Conditions
Spoiler:
*$5 Cyber Monday PSB Offer Terms & Conditions:
Eligible PayPal members will receive a Holiday reward via email, or transaction, log in or log out banners for $5 off a future purchase. The reward will arrive into the PayPal members’ accounts November 27, 2016 7:00PM PST and be valid until November 28, 2016 11:59:00PM PST ("Offer").

Consumer Eligibility:

Offer open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) are holders of a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, (c) have confirmed their email address that is associated with their PayPal account, as applicable; and (d) are recipients of an email invitation or view the Offer banner from PayPal to participate in the Offer (“Eligible Participants”). Eligible Participants will receive an email or see the Offer banner from PayPal advising that the Offer is available for use with their PayPal account. Void where prohibited.

Application of Reward:

The Offer will be applied to your next eligible purchase when you select PayPal to pay. The Offer will be reflected on your PayPal receipt or in the transaction details in your PayPal account. The Offer cannot be used to pay fees.

Exclusions:

Excluded transactions from the Offer include but are not limited to the following: donations, gift certificate payments, purchases of gift cards, send money transactions, eBay seller fees, eBay purchases paid via an eBay invoice. The Offer is valid in the 50 United States and limited to purchases in U.S. Dollars. The Offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery); (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; (d) Offer; or (e) discount. The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be withdrawn from your PayPal account. The Offer cannot be applied to preapproved payments. PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion.

Last edited by Strapped4Cash; 11-28-16 at 02:35 PM.