Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

McDonalds 2012 calendar, 2.99

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-11, 05:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was in a McDonalds yesterday morning and they had calendars for 2012 for 2.99. 3 coupons a month. I will try to list them bast as I can without taking to much time:

Jan: free sm Mccafe item, free sm fry with 1.00 item purchase, free oatmeal with sm mccafe Bev. purchase.

Feb: free sm mocha, BOGO 6-piece nuggets, BOGO mcgriddles sandwhich

Mar: free med iced coffee, free happy meal with purchase of premium salad, free medium coffee with breakfast platter purchase

apr: free sm fruit smoothie, free sm mccafe shake with sandwhich purchase, free 1.00 breakfast item with purchase of med mccafe

may: free sm frozen strawberry lemonade, BOGO big mac, free breakfast sandwhich with purchse of sm mccafe

jun: free sm fruit smoothie, free snack size mcflurry with quarter pounder purchase, BOGO hot cakes

jul: free sm iced mocha, free med fry and drink with angus third pounder purchase, free 1.00 breakfast item with sm mccafe purchase

aug: free sm frappe, free 1.00 item with purchase of med smoothie, free egg mcmuffin with purchase of med mccafe

sep: free sm mccafe item, BOGO Happy meal, BOGO breakfast sandwhich

oct: Free med coffee, free sm frozen mccafe bev with big mac purchase, free sm mccafe coffee with purchase of regular breakfast sandwhich

nov: free sm hot mccafe coffee, BOGO premium chicken sandwhich, free sm mccafe coffee with purchse of big breakfast with hot cakes

Dec: free sm mccafe hot chocolate, free 20 piece mcnuggets with purchase of 25.00 arch card, free 1.00 breakfast item with purchase of 5.00 arch card
Old 12-04-11, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: McDonalds 2012 calendar, 2.99

Cool, thanks. I hope this is national. Sounds worth it just for the free drinks, even if you don't use the coupons which require purchases... Thanks for typing all that!
Old 12-16-11, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So anyone seen this anywhere in Orange County, Ca.? Thanks.
Old 12-17-11, 02:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by DVDGamer
So anyone seen this anywhere in Orange County, Ca.? Thanks.
I was wondering if it was a local thing where I bought it but the coupons or calendar do state anything other than "Valid at participating U.S. Mcdonald's". The only advertising I noticed was a small sign on one of the cash registers. I know my sister bought one also but she lives near me.
Old 12-19-11, 08:47 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool but not state-wide?