Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-15, 01:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Yes it has. Usually for accounts that have very little to no activity. I guess I need to start putting in some codes. I'm sitting on a ton of caps & flaps but haven't been motivated to enter them since the site change, with the exception of the double points days we had recently.
Old 05-03-15, 07:56 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content...aid-movie.html

Enter 6 black caps on the site listed above. Make sure when you select what product it came from you choose Minute Maid juice.
It will not work if you choose any other product. Once you have entered 6 look at the notification box in the top right corner. Click on it and it should tell you that you have earned a free movie ticket. You can earn up to 5 tickets per account. The promotion is through Hollywood Movie Money and valued up to $13 per ticket.

Some are saying on the MCR thread that some of the newer cap codes do not give you the option of what product to choose and it comes up automatically as Coke Zero(or whatever product I assume). Promotion is supposed to be good through 6/30, but I would not wait that long to try for the tickets.

edit: Also forgot to add that you do not receive points when entering these codes. So you have to decide which more important, the 3 points or the tickets.

Last edited by darkdaze73; 05-03-15 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-03-15, 08:13 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Terms

On to the fun part...
Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:

Use the digital code in your confirmation e-mail, and follow these simple steps to activate the digital code and receive your movie certificate.

1. Visit www.activaterewards.com/MMmovie
2. Enter your digital code.
3. Print your movie certificate and present it at the box office at a participating theater before the expiration date stated on the certificate.

Movie Certificate is good towards one admission (up to $13 total value) to see any movie at participating theaters in the U.S., at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" in local theater listing guides. Digital code must be activated by 7/31/15 and is void if not activated by the expiration date. Certificate expires 2 months from the date of online code activation and will be void if not used by the expiration date. Limit 5 movie certificates per person during the offer period. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. No change will be provided. Internet access and printer required, and must bring printed certificate to the participating theater box office to redeem. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid only in U.S. and valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie admission is more than maximum value of the movie certificate then user must pay the difference. Movie certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. ©2015 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Your digital code will be delivered only to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards® Account. If you experience issues receiving your code, please make sure to add [email protected] to your address book and double check your spam and junk folders.
Old 05-03-15, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Great. Just used my black caps on that double point promotion I mentioned previously. Granted I gained 6 points per cap, but I probably would have chosen some movie tickets at that value.
Old 05-04-15, 09:33 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Thanks for the heads up about the movie ticket deal! I have a ton of black caps, so I cashed in some for 5 tickets last night. I tend to use MCR pretty much just for EW subscriptions, but seeing as how that is now a gold level reward and right now it's unattainable because I've yet to bother with setting up dummy social networking accounts for it, I figured I should at least do something worthwhile with the caps.

This deal is very timely for me as I'll be activating one of them for Wednesday's Rifftrax live show, which is pricier than a normal movie ticket.
Old 05-16-15, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by darkdaze73

Enter 6 black caps on the site listed above. Make sure when you select what product it came from you choose Minute Maid juice.
It will not work if you choose any other product. Once you have entered 6 look at the notification box in the top right corner. Click on it and it should tell you that you have earned a free movie ticket. You can earn up to 5 tickets per account. The promotion is through Hollywood Movie Money and valued up to $13 per ticket.

Some are saying on the MCR thread that some of the newer cap codes do not give you the option of what product to choose and it comes up automatically as Coke Zero(or whatever product I assume). Promotion is supposed to be good through 6/30, but I would not wait that long to try for the tickets.

edit: Also forgot to add that you do not receive points when entering these codes. So you have to decide which more important, the 3 points or the tickets.
Thank you for posting! I used new 2 liter coke zero & they worked.
Old 05-16-15, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for this tip. Sadly the black Powerade caps don't work for this, but I had enough black caps to get 4 of the tickets. Need 2 more black caps to get my last ticket.
Old 06-02-15, 01:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

This was on the MCR home page today:

Dates:
6/8/15 – 6/14/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating Sprite codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:
· Sprite
· Sprite Zero
· Sprite Cranberry
· Sprite Cranberry Zero

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
Old 06-03-15, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
This was on the MCR home page today:
Thanks, Cardsfan111!
Old 06-04-15, 09:53 AM

Yes, thanks for the heads-up. I have a bunch of sprite caps (and even a few 12-pack codes) so I will double-up next week.
Old 06-04-15, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Same here on the heads-up. Has a couple Sprite Zero caps and a couple of Spirite Zero 12-Pack codes I can enter.
A local store has a nice deal going on with Coke 6-Packs - 4 for $9.
I have a $1.00 off 3 6-Pack coupon which brings the deal down to 4 for $8 - so $2.00 for each six-pack.
Guess I'll be buying at least one 6-Pack of Sprite Zero and drinking that this weekend/early next week.

Update - Bought 6 6-Packs - I had two $1.00 off 3 6-Pack coupons - so 6 6-Packs for $11.50.
One of the 6-Packs was Sprite-Zero so I'm drinking that one first so I'll have those caps to put in later this week.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-08-15 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-09-15, 12:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Bump to remind everyone about the Sprite double points promo.

And additional good news--red caps are doubled as well. Just make sure you choose Sprite when asked where they came from.
Old 06-11-15, 06:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone know why the LeBron's Mix Sprite caps don't offer even regular Sprite as an option? Just seems like an odd irregularity, although the options on the new version of their site aren't nearly as good as the original.
Old 06-26-15, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm in desperate need of a single black cap code. Anyone want to trade? I have a few red caps, a silver, and a ton of flaps. Name your price.
Old 06-26-15, 07:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveWadding
I'm in desperate need of a single black cap code. Anyone want to trade? I have a few red caps, a silver, and a ton of flaps. Name your price.
PM me if you haven't gotten one yet.
Old 06-30-15, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by darkdaze73

Enter any 6 black caps (Minute Maid-Coke Zero etc) on the site listed above.
Make sure when you select what product it came from you choose Minute Maid juice.
It will not work if you choose any other product.

Once you have entered 6 - look at the notification box in the top right corner.
Click on it and it should tell you that you have earned a free movie ticket. You can earn up to 5 tickets per account.
The promotion is through Hollywood Movie Money and valued up to $13 per ticket.

Some are saying on the MCR thread that some of the newer cap codes do not give you the option of what product to choose and it comes up automatically as Coke Zero (or whatever product I assume).

Promotion is supposed to be good through 6/30, but I would not wait that long to try for the tickets.

You do not receive points when entering these codes. So you have to decide which more important, the 3 points or the tickets.
LaxBandit - Just bumping this up since the final day to get the movie tickets is today!

Yes, you can still get the movie tickets - I put in 12 codes yesterday and have two coming to me - would be three overall on my account.

Update - Nice - was at my cousins watching the Womens World Cup soccer match. She had a bunch of caps to give me and there was six coke zero caps - just enough for another movie ticket! (Ugh - wish I remembered this movie ticket deal a few weeks ago - see my earlier post dated June 9 - would have bought coke zero 6 packs instead of diet coke 6 packs - could have got me some more movie tickets! - oh well!)

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-30-15 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-01-15, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldn't get the 5th and 6th caps for the Movie reward until the last minute (about 20 minutes before midnight eastern last night), so I waited and am paying the price.

Redeeming back on June 1 was easy, this time when I went to Unclaimed Rewards and it looked like I'd unlocked that reward, it showed the "1 MOVIE TICKET FROM MINUTE MAID", but when I pressed on "REDEEM" then it didn't do anything. It gave all the info and disclaimers, but I didn't see anything to do on that page, and the Reward kept showing up as Unclaimed and I never got an e-mail? So I contacted them, and here's what they sent back:

Thank you for contacting MyCokeRewards.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Sorry, we are currently experiencing high redemption volume. Please excuse any delays in claiming your Fandango movie certificate. We are working diligently to provide these to you as soon as possible.

Members who participated within the rules and regulations of the program and submitted codes before 11:59 PM EST on June 30th will receive their tickets. They will be available to claim the reward under “Unclaimed Rewards” within the next 15 business days.

Thanks for your participation.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
The reward is no longer showing up as redeemable (or under Unclaimed Rewards), so hopefully it went through (and least I DID get a notice in my notifications). I guess that I'll wait 14 more days, and hopefully the e-mail will arrive. If not, I shall contact them again.
Old 07-04-15, 10:27 PM
g

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

It might be worth using a 3 point cap to enter the las vegas contest instead of points. It appears everyone who enters gets a free coke coupon.
Old 07-05-15, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by g
It might be worth using a 3 point cap to enter the las vegas contest instead of points. It appears everyone who enters gets a free coke coupon.
I'll try it. But the info says only the first 1000 codes will get the coke coupon. Hopefully it will come through...
Old 07-05-15, 11:18 PM
g

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

There's 2 different coke deals. The mobile coupons for the first entries and another for maybe the next 11,000
"Once the 12,000 Code Threshold is reached, each unique participant who entered a Code on the website which contributed to reaching that cumulative Threshold will receive one $2.50 off Personalized Share a Coke Bottle Offer."
Old 07-14-15, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Just 5 weeks after the last double points promo on Sprite products, there's info about another similar promotion coming up:

Dates:
7/20/15 – 7/26/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating Sprite codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:
· Sprite
· Sprite Zero
· Sprite Cranberry
· Sprite Cranberry Zero

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
Old 07-15-15, 10:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thanks for the heads up. I have been extremely lazy when it comes to MCR this year.

I did win some Cedar Park tickets last month that I plan on using at Carowinds in the next couple of weeks. I am thinking about trying for the Six Flags tickets but the closest one to me is in Georgia. Don't know if I could handle doing another theme park this year after having been to Dollywood in June, going to Carowinds in the next 3-4 weeks, and the wife and I are discussing possibly going to Hersey park over the Labor Day weekend.
Old 07-18-15, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Here's a really good deal (at least, I think so), if you've been interested in amusement park tickets. The tickets are 1,000 points each as a reward. They've been available for 250 points as a "Deal of the Day" each of the last couple of springs, but not so far this year.

Use this link: http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/cedar-fair.html

Enter 20 codes (can be caps, meaning a ticket is only 60 points) and receive a ticket to a Cedar Fair park (Cedar Point, King's Island, etc.). You won't actually receive points for the caps.

Here's additional details from this link:

1. SIGN IN TO MCR
You must be an MCR member by 7/15 in order to be eligible to participate.

2. ENTER YOUR CODES
Go to mycokerewards.com/cedarfair to enter your codes from participating MCR packages in the Ticket for Fun Code Entry Box by 8/14. If you enter your code elsewhere on My Coke Rewards, it will not count towards your free ticket.

3. UNLOCK YOUR TICKET
You will receive a notification after each code entered confirming it has been applied towards your 20 codes. Once you’ve successfully entered all 20 codes, you will receive a message in the Activity Feed of your profile confirming you’ve unlocked your ticket.

4. CLAIM YOUR REWARD
Go to the Unclaimed Rewards tab of your profile to claim your reward before the ticket expires on 9/7.
Old 07-20-15, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Bump as a reminder of the double points promo for Sprite codes. And like last time, red caps are doubled (if you choose Sprite).
Old 07-21-15, 09:37 AM

Tried to submit some caps last night and the site was really slow, then said cap code entry was broken so I gave up. Will try again tonight.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.