Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Lord of the Rings Extended Blu Ray Help?

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Old 12-29-14, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New user here for 1 purpose!

I am looking for the 1st 2 LOTR movies in the 2-disc Extended edition Blu Rays. (no extra discs).

I found "Return of the King" at FYE for 9.99 and nabbed it; now I am having a hard time finding the other 2 (saw them on eBay for about $50- no thanks since I can buy the whole box for $50-$60).

I know now they were Target exclusives, but I still wouldn't think they would be so rare.

Anyone have these they are willing to part with or know where I could buy them please help- The covers have the logo of the film with the ring around it, and say "2-Disc Extended Edition" across the bottom!

Last edited by Pinkus737; 12-29-14 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Add text.
Old 12-29-14, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,177 Likes on 906 Posts
Re: Lord of the Rings Extended Blu Ray Help?

Originally Posted by Pinkus737
New user here for 1 purpose!

I am looking for the 1st 2 LOTR movies in the 2-disc Extended edition Blu Rays. (no extra discs).

I found "Return of the King" at FYE for 9.99 and nabbed it; now I am having a hard time finding the other 2 (saw them on eBay for about $50- no thanks since I can buy the whole box for $50-$60).

I know now they were Target exclusives, but I still wouldn't think they would be so rare.

Anyone have these they are willing to part with or know where I could buy them please help- The covers have the logo of the film with the ring around it, and say "2-Disc Extended Edition" across the bottom!
Ebay. You can get them for $50-.