Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

"The Devil Rides Out" any news for a Reg 1 release?

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Old 07-03-13, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

classic Hammer film "The Devil Rides Out" is, last I checked, available on Blu-Ray in other countries but not the US. Has anyone heard any news about a possible US release?
Old 07-03-13, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Re: "The Devil Rides Out" any news for a Reg 1 release?

I've been waiting for a lot of these Hammer releases to be released in the US. I hope that they'd do it soon, but hasn't happened. Haven't heard anything about it either. The Devils Rides out is one that I haven't sen yet. Ever since the 1958 version of Dracula was released to blu, overseas I have been pulling my hair out waiting for a US release. May have to bite the bullet and get a Region free blu player. But haven't done it yet.
A nice alternative is the Vincent Price Collection that is coming out in October. I'll be getting that for sure. I'm looking forward to that big time. But i've been waiting for the hammer titles to be released also. A few have but most have not.
Old 07-03-13, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts
Re: "The Devil Rides Out" any news for a Reg 1 release?

They're coming. Millenium entertainment is distributing them. I'm not sure when the first Blu's will come out but they've already released a 3-film dvd.