Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

DVDTalk's Second Quadrennial Leap Day Challenge - dusk 2/27/16 to dawn 3/2/16

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-16, 10:34 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts
Re: DVDTalk's Second Quadrennial Leap Day Challenge - dusk 2/27/16 to dawn 3/2/16

Originally Posted by LJG765
Did this happen? I don't check the main forum every day, but I try to scan down the list and don't remember seeing it. Just curious as to who won prizes...
Not yet, thanks for the reminder.
Old 03-29-16, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts
Re: DVDTalk's Second Quadrennial Leap Day Challenge - dusk 2/27/16 to dawn 3/2/16

Glad to help.
Old 01-25-20, 09:14 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

Didn’t want to bump this old thread, but decided I would just for personal accountability and thoroughness. I dropped the ball back in 2016 and forgot to pick winners and coordinate prizes with GoldenWheels. The upcoming return of this quadrennial event reminded me to take care of this. I sincerely apologize for the delay.

DVDTalk member GoldenWheels has graciously provided us prizes from his company Hamilton Books. They are probably our oldest sponsor of DVDTalk Challenges, and at least the most consistent and prolific.

Randomizer.org has picked 5 winners, who can pick any time travel related item of $15 and under. Here is a link to a generic time travel search of their many books, CDs, films, and other products, but many more related items are available with better searching. The winners are bacigalup, Dimension X , CrazyMat, Cardsfan111, and ntnon. Please PM me your prize choice, backup choice, and address, and I’ll collate and give to GoldenWheels.

And maybe try not to bump this thread anymore, but direct all discussion, past and present (see what I did there?) to the new thread.
https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/6...-2-2020-a.html

Last edited by Trevor; 01-25-20 at 10:03 AM.