Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 10-24-06, 03:37 PM   #1
DJariya
DVD Talk Hero

What's on The OC Season 3 Target bonus disc?

Has anyone purchased this today from Target? I saw there is a special Target bonus disc and was wondering what the contents are. The packaging only said "Deleted Scenes and More"
Old 10-24-06, 04:47 PM   #2
BrandonJF

"Pass the Remote: The Game/Sister Act" - I guess this is additional commentary on two more episodes. The "Pass the Remote" commentaries are mini-commentaries. They comment on an episode while kinda "fast forwarding" through it. The total runtime on the bonus disc is 24:37.

Deleted Scenes with intro - runtime is 16:05.
Old 10-24-06, 06:06 PM   #3
critterdvd
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF
"Pass the Remote: The Game/Sister Act" - I guess this is additional commentary on two more episodes. The "Pass the Remote" commentaries are mini-commentaries. They comment on an episode while kinda "fast forwarding" through it. The total runtime on the bonus disc is 24:37.

Deleted Scenes with intro - runtime is 16:05.

Well considering target was on par with everyone else's price I don't feel that badly cheated with their advertisement 'additional commentary on two episodes'... but I'm really liking this mini-commentaries on many episodes vs. full-length commentaries on 2/3 episodes...
Old 10-25-06, 11:02 AM   #4
Walter Neff
DVD Talk Special Edition

Not to thread-crap, but pretty much all of Season 3 deserves to be fast-forwarded. I hope (though not holding my breath) that the next season is better...
Old 10-25-06, 11:39 AM   #5
critterdvd
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Neff
Not to thread-crap, but pretty much all of Season 3 deserves to be fast-forwarded. I hope (though not holding my breath) that the next season is better...
Personally I probably wouldn't hold your breath if I was you... As much are Marissa seemed like a weak-leak I really don't think the shows going to have the same feel with her gone. Also, with Caitlyn supposedly taking up a lot of the storylines and Ryan going all fight-club, it sounds like a the shark has been jumped...