Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

What's on The OC Season 3 Target bonus disc?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 10-24-06, 03:37 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Has anyone purchased this today from Target? I saw there is a special Target bonus disc and was wondering what the contents are. The packaging only said "Deleted Scenes and More"
Old 10-24-06, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Pass the Remote: The Game/Sister Act" - I guess this is additional commentary on two more episodes. The "Pass the Remote" commentaries are mini-commentaries. They comment on an episode while kinda "fast forwarding" through it. The total runtime on the bonus disc is 24:37.

Deleted Scenes with intro - runtime is 16:05.
Old 10-24-06, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by BrandonJF
"Pass the Remote: The Game/Sister Act" - I guess this is additional commentary on two more episodes. The "Pass the Remote" commentaries are mini-commentaries. They comment on an episode while kinda "fast forwarding" through it. The total runtime on the bonus disc is 24:37.

Deleted Scenes with intro - runtime is 16:05.

Well considering target was on par with everyone else's price I don't feel that badly cheated with their advertisement 'additional commentary on two episodes'... but I'm really liking this mini-commentaries on many episodes vs. full-length commentaries on 2/3 episodes...
Old 10-25-06, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Not to thread-crap, but pretty much all of Season 3 deserves to be fast-forwarded. I hope (though not holding my breath) that the next season is better...
Old 10-25-06, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by Walter Neff
Not to thread-crap, but pretty much all of Season 3 deserves to be fast-forwarded. I hope (though not holding my breath) that the next season is better...
Personally I probably wouldn't hold your breath if I was you... As much are Marissa seemed like a weak-leak I really don't think the shows going to have the same feel with her gone. Also, with Caitlyn supposedly taking up a lot of the storylines and Ryan going all fight-club, it sounds like a the shark has been jumped...