THRESHOLD: The Complete Series -8/22/06

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 04-28-06, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 210 Likes on 183 Posts

Further Details:
Paramount Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for the complete series of Threshold which stars the likes of Carla Gugino, Charles S. Dutton, Brent Spiner, Rob Benedict and Peter Dinklage. The four-disc package will be available to own from the 22nd August, and has a complete feature runtime of 558 minutes. I'm afraid we have no further details on this one right now, but if any extras are included - we'll be sure to let you know. Stay tuned. For now though, here's our first look at the official package artwork: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/threshold.html
Old 04-29-06, 12:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This reminds me of Harsh Realm. The DVD set has all the episodes, including some that never aired, yet there was no conclusion to the series.

And I'll by this one just like I did Harsh Realm. When it's really cheap of course. Got Harsh Realm during that real cheap Wal-Mart sale.
Old 04-29-06, 01:04 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sad that this show never got a fair chance. I'll buy this set for sure.
Old 04-29-06, 01:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Just going to rent the fourth disc so I can see the episodes I missed.

LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 04-29-06 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-30-06, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This show had appealing characters and all, but the episodic format just wasn't that interesting to me. Should make a better box set, even if there won't be any closure.
Old 04-30-06, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The remaining episode not aired in the US (but aired overseas), where actually pretty good, and the 13th and final episode ended
Spoiler:
with a sense of closure just in case they didn't get the back-9 order for the remainder of the season.
Old 05-17-06, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 210 Likes on 183 Posts
Features revealed

Further Details:
Paramount Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for the complete series of Threshold which stars the likes of Carla Gugino, Charles S. Dutton, Brent Spiner, Rob Benedict and Peter Dinklage. The four-disc package will be available to own from the 22nd August, and has a complete feature runtime of 558 minutes. Extras will include audio commentary with Executive Producers David Goyer and Brannon Braga on episode “Trees Made of Glass”, deleted Scenes from the original pilot, The Threshold Brain Trust featurette, a Threshold Visual Effects featurette, and a Behind the Fractal feature with Writer-producer Andre Bormanis.

DVDACTIVE.com