Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Sex and the City: Season 6, Part 2 Cover Art

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-04, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sex and the City: Season 6, Part 2 Cover Art

I thought this was going to be green to match part 1, but I do like this cover, I feel like it really goes with the show.
Old 09-16-04, 03:24 AM

Yeah, I like the cover too, much better then the covers for seasons 1-5. Although Sarah Jessica is definetely singled out on this cover, as opposed to the other season, but she is the main star of the show.
Old 09-16-04, 04:58 AM

Any chance of them releasing Season 6 as a single season?
Old 09-16-04, 05:40 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,351 Likes on 4,344 Posts
Originally posted by ChrisTurner
Don't think so. S6, P1 is the same length as some other seasons of the show and already has some good extras on it. They might package a full series box, but that would be about it.
Old 09-16-04, 10:30 AM
Banned

Kristen Davis is so damn fine. I heard a rumour that she has NEVER BEEN MARRIED., You've got to be kidding me, right? The most attractive one out of the bunch(Catrall comes a distant second) I would think every man in the world would want to be this this lady. I've seen her on interviews, and while that always isn't a good reflection of a person, she was just so nice and down to earth, I just couldn't get it. Why? This makes no sense
Old 09-16-04, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Dalvin
Kristen Davis is so damn fine. I heard a rumour that she has NEVER BEEN MARRIED., You've got to be kidding me, right? The most attractive one out of the bunch(Catrall comes a distant second) I would think every man in the world would want to be this this lady. I've seen her on interviews, and while that always isn't a good reflection of a person, she was just so nice and down to earth, I just couldn't get it. Why? This makes no sense
I have read in many places that Kristen Davis is a LESBIAN. Does it make sense NOW? (I'm actually serious.)

Was there a release date posted anywhere?
Old 09-16-04, 02:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 144 Likes on 99 Posts
TVshowsonDVD reports 12/28 as the release date
Old 09-16-04, 02:20 PM
Banned

Please please please tell me you're joking about the lesbian thing, if it was even true, then how come I don't see her with a companion(i.e. ellen degenneras/anne heche). I sure hope that's just one sick rumour, we all know for a fact that the other three are completely straight. I sure hope this is just a rumour
Old 09-16-04, 02:36 PM

She was once dating Alec Baldwin. I have never heard that she is a lesbian.
Old 09-16-04, 02:41 PM
Banned

He's now a hard core Christian, and spoke at my church. he said he's very selective about what roles he will play on screen. Someone brought up "The Usual Suspects" and he said, "I will never be part of a sequel under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES".
Old 09-16-04, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is -- hands down -- the strangest cover art thread I've ever read.
Old 09-16-04, 04:11 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally posted by Dalvin
He's now a hard core Christian, and spoke at my church. he said he's very selective about what roles he will play on screen. Someone brought up "The Usual Suspects" and he said, "I will never be part of a sequel under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES".
I think you have the wrong Baldwin. It is Stephen Baldwin who is born again not Alec and this has nothing to do with cover art or lesbians.
Old 09-16-04, 04:16 PM
Banned

I haven't looked at one of these since season 1 and 2. Do they still come in the stupid plastic cases that fall apart after opening them more than 3 times?
Old 09-16-04, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by Green Jello
I haven't looked at one of these since season 1 and 2. Do they still come in the stupid plastic cases that fall apart after opening them more than 3 times?
Yep
Old 09-17-04, 01:21 AM

Originally posted by ChrisTurner
Link
In the international forum someone posted about a Sex & the City "shoebox" containing "season 1-6." Although on amazon.co.uk it didn't specify parts 1 & 2 of Season 6. I would assume they do indeed mean all (parts 1 & 2 included) seasons, but what I found strange was that it is being released in October. The american Season 6 pt.2 is being released in December. While I understand movies/tv shows are released at different times in different regions, but I just assumed being that the show was based in America, it would be released here first.