Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Custom Blu-Ray Combo's? [Batman 1989-1997]

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-13, 09:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear Artist's:

I might be strange but when I update from DVD to Blu-Ray, I take the DVD and using either an extra (add-on hub) or a Blu-Ray case that will hold multi-discs (if the Blu-Ray or the DVD has more than one disc) so that both the Blu-Ray and DVD versions are stored together.

I noticed that that many of you have done custom cover sets of the '90's Batman (1989-1997) movie covers for Blu-Ray.

I just purchased the 'Best Buy' 4-Movie Blu-Ray '90's "Batman" set (it uses a stacked hub case ''YUCK"") and would like to move each the movies into individualized cases.

IF you still have your template(s) how much trouble would it be to add the DVD disc info to your cover work to make these cases for COMBO sets?

If not just to let you know I will most likely be taking some of your work(s) found here and combine them myself to make a combo set... but it would not look any where as clean/nice if done by the original artist!
Old 01-13-14, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Custom Blu-Ray Combo's? [Batman 1989-1997]

Bump: Still looking.. or would take a 4-disc thicker spine cover.