Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Where to find disc trays for standard amaray cases?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-09, 09:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a lot DVD releases that came in cases which have clips for trays. I want trays to fit those. I have spare cases laying around that are all single disc, so I figure why waste them; switch them for ones with the clips for trays. I'm out of those crappy amaray II trays that only fit amaray II cases, and I didn't really like them anyway. I'd really like trays with the type of hubs commonly found in the cases of Paramount movie releases. I've actually seen a lot of them used on Blu-Ray cases too.

I also wouldn't mind finding some decent 2-disc cases that have a disc front and back instead of trays and stuff, but are NOT slim or thick shit; NORMAL size cases so normal artwork fits. Why do I never see those?
Old 08-04-09, 09:58 PM

Re: Where to find disc trays for standard amaray cases?

I'm not sure if they'll work, but I've seen something like that on Bags Unlimited. They sell replacement cases, and they also have cases that allow you to snap in an insert tray for 2 or 3 more discs. The inserts might work for you, or you might have to buy the cases from them also. There are pics of the inserts, so you might be able to tell if they will work for you.

Here's a link: http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/browse.asp?subcat=252
Old 08-05-09, 02:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 129 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by mr. b_dvd
Looks good. Wish they had snap ins to hold 3 and 4 discs, though.
Old 08-08-09, 11:43 AM
Banned

Thanks. Sleeve City seems to have them too, but they were backordered along with half their goddamn inventory last I saw. I found most of what I needed on usplastic.com but they didn't carry those trays.

jjcool - I like Nexpak Versapak for multi-disc. USP has those in stock. sleevetown.com also has some "budget" 3-4 disc cases that are the same thickness as normal cases. They're not bad either.

Last edited by Viper187; 08-08-09 at 11:46 AM.