Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Sleeve City discount coupon + new $.01 sample promo

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-05, 02:43 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I would pass this deal along to the rest of you who may not have heard about it. Sleeve City is a great place to buy DVD cases. I especially love their quality control - when I order a batch of cases, they arrive well packaged and in pristine condition - no cracked/scratched/scuffed-up ones in the bunch (I can't say the same for many of the other online places). Anyway, here is the info on the two deals:

"Pardon the intrusion, but since we haven't had news that warranted an email to our customers since 1997, we wanted to share the latest and give you a coupon. Bear with us for a moment.

Now you can get samples of our products by adding them to your shopping cart and pay only a penny, or simply buy just one of an item if no sample is available. Never again will you have to buy 10 or 100 if you only need a sample or just one CD/DVD case or sleeve.

You'll find a lot of new products at www.sleevetown.com where you can save 20% by using coupon REPEAT20 in the coupon box at checkout.

Best Wishes,

Susan Murray

Sleeve City

www.sleevetown.com "