Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

"The House of Seven Corpses" Reviews/Discussion - 2016 Horror Challenge: Day 3

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

"The House of Seven Corpses" Reviews/Discussion - 2016 Horror Challenge: Day 3

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-16, 07:25 PM

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts
Re: "The House of Seven Corpses" Reviews/Discussion - 2016 Horror Challenge: Day 3

i guess i should have clarified my comment about made for tv movie. I meant the production company and the director were from a TV movie background and the film really plays like one for me. i still like it
Old 10-24-16, 12:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 754 Likes on 491 Posts
Re: "The House of Seven Corpses" Reviews/Discussion - 2016 Horror Challenge: Day 3

This wasn't my first time seeing this movie. I watched it not long ago after recording it on Turner Classics. I was very underwhelmed by it, even though I thought it finally started to do something toward the end of the movie.

When the Synapse sale came up, I did a lot of debating about whether to purchase the bundle. I already owned a couple of the titles and was unsure whether I wanted to invest in this one. When it was chosen as a subset film, I initially regretted not buying it during the sale. After my second view, I'm all right with the decision, though I wish I had purchased Horror Express.