Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

New NHT line

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-00, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bfrank, you said you saw them. Well, lets hear a report.

Work has been crazy, so I dont come by often anymore. I am also addicted to Everquest....

Elektra TAG
Old 09-30-00, 01:04 PM
Premium Member

Well I wish I got more detail but I was very busy with our booth. They were right next to us and I have a few friends who work there. The whole line has gon through smal mods and renamed. I did not get the low down. All were in high gloss at the show. None were active so we could not here them and this is why I did not spend much time there. I talked with my friends and they said the reorg of Recton is mainly over and they all feel happy and think the NHT will be left as is. This is very good news. AR got major reorg and many lost their jobs. In fact the whloe think was moved from next door to NHT to Florida. The worry was the NHT would get moved (and still could).

I will listen to the whole line in Jan at CES and fill you in.

What is everquest? A game?
Old 09-30-00, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Vlad - TAG!

I've heard of Everquest but have never played. I'm in Diablo II right now. How did you like the season openers for Buffy and Angel?

bfrank - TAG! Can you sit up okay?

Um, this is the hardware forum, so I should say something hardware like. So, how about that nice top of the line Sony receiver?

------------------
"We are all born as molecules in the heart of a billion stars; molecules that do not understand politics or policies or differences. Over a billion years, we foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. In desperate acts of ego, we give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps, and pretend our light is better than everyone elses. The flame reminds us of those pieces of stars that lives on inside of us, the spark that tells us, 'You know better.'" Ambassador Delenn, Minbari Federation
-elektra - My List