Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 05-11-17, 08:59 AM   #1
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

FS: Odd Lots / Blu-Rays, etc

Alright, I'm back...still have a ton of Blu-ray to sell...but first and foremost, I have some odd lots that are priced to move. And you might be thinking...what do you consider an odd lot?

Since I've been converting some of my favorite movies to 4k, I've been left with a choice when it comes to cases. Dump my steelbook and just have a flimsy 4k case with a plain cover or figure out ways (including special sticky hubs) to convert my steelbook so that I can have the best of both worlds....an awesome steelbook and the 4k/Blu-ray discs. I went with the latter option. However, this leaves me with a lot of viable cases/digital codes/slipcovers and of course extra blu-rays and sometimes dvds. And you can't sell those except maybe on Ebay...which is already confusing enough. So here we go WITH pictures(in spoiler tags). This list will probably grow as I convert more.

All of these include shipping...I would ask for an $10 minimum order (or else I'm pretty much giving them away). Offers are of course welcome. I will also add some blu-rays to this list or make a separate thread as I have time.

Final Disclaimers: Paypal F&F, Xbox Live currency, and Amazon GC's are the only things I'll accept. Unless you want to visit my Amazon wish list that is . Don't ask me to break these up, I won't do it. Also, if you are meticulous about the condition of your slipcovers...don't bother. They should be very good to excellent but I'm not going to guarantee any of that.

Odd Lots - Feel free to ask for discounts if you buy multiple lots, or take the whole thing for $40 shipping included.

Ender's Game $8 - Blu-Ray, DVD, HD Digital Code , 4k Slipcover, 4k Case Art and 2 disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:

Lucy $8 - Blu-Ray, DVD, HD Digital Code, 4k Slipcover, 4k case art, and 2 disc 4k Case.
Spoiler:

Maze Runner: Scorch Trials $5 - Blu-Ray, DVD (in sleeve), HD Digital Code, 4k Case Art, and single disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:

Now You See Me $5 - Blu-Ray, HD Digital Code, 4k Slipcover, 4k Case art, and single disc Blu-ray case.
Spoiler:

Now You See Me 2 $8 - Blu-Ray, DVD, HD Digital Code, 4k Slipcover, 4k Case art and 2 disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:

Resident Evil: Afterlife $4 - Blu-Ray, 4k Slipcover, 4k Case Art and single disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:

Underworld $8 - Blu-ray, 2 HD Digital Codes, 4k Slipcover, 4k Case art and single disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:

X-Men: First Class $3 - Blu-Ray, 4k Case Art, and single disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:

X-Men: Days of Future Past $3 - Blu-ray, 4k Case art, and single disc Blu-Ray case.
Spoiler:
Yes, I have my own webpage - @ Kedrix.net
Personal VUDU M2D Page -->http://www.kedrix.net/vudu-mobile-d2d/

Last edited by Kedrix; 06-13-17 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Sales - Deadpool, Maze Runner, XMen: Apocalypse
Old 05-11-17, 10:23 AM   #2

Re: FS: Odd Lots / Blu-Rays, etc

Blu-Rays for sale....these go into two categories, $3 and $5 Blu-Rays. Making it really simple. Again, Shipping included, $10 minimum order...can of course mix and match with previous post. Don't assume it has a digital code unless it's listed. Need information about edition or details, just email/pm me.

$3 Blu-Rays
9 1/2 Weeks
Brass Teapot, The
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Dumb and Dumber
Ghostbusters
Good People
Henry's Crime
Highlander
Hitman
HoodWinked
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs Evil
I Am Legend
Jeff Dunham: Arguing w/Myself
Jeff Dunham: Minding the Monsters
Knight's Tale, A
Labyrinth
My Science Project
No Good Deed
Numbers Station
Physical Evidence/Anderson Tapes
Roadie
Runner Runner
Serenity
Shaolin
Stakeland (Umbrella AU release)
Strangerland
To Kill a King
Z-Storm

$5 Blu-Rays
A-Team (Brand New)
Airplane
Big Bang Theory, Fifth Season
Big Bang Theory, Seventh Season
Bounty Killer
Conan the Barbarian
Dragon Blade (w/digital code)
Following, The Season 1
Following, The Season 2
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Part One
Manhunter (Brand New)
Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, The
Mad Max (Brand New)
Nikita Season 2
Nikita Season 3
Night Listener/Benefit of the Doubt
Pan's Labyrinth
Red vs Blue Season 11
Red vs Blue Season 12
Wizards (Eureka Release/Region Free)
Wonderland

Note: Freebie with first $10 or more order that wants it. Silent Hill on Blu-Ray...one catch it is Region B (UK version), it does come with a case and American artwork. (I kept the steelbook for the US Blu-ray/US SE DVD)

Last edited by Kedrix; 06-25-17 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Sales executed - Conan the Destroyer, Breakfast Club, Dragon, Hancock, Other Guys, Rundown, Strange Brew
Old 05-17-17, 09:21 AM   #3

Added the Maze Runners to the Odd Lots post. Still $40 shipping included for now all 9 odd lots. There are 7 unused HD Digital codes in this lot and several of them are the 4k type if you redeem them correctly. All of the lots include 4k case art and blu-rays all around at the very least.

Just a steelbook collector trying to get back a little bit of money out of his duplicates.
Old 05-25-17, 07:50 AM   #4

Added Deadpool to the Odd Lots post. Still $40 w/shipping for now all 10 odd lots. There are now 8 unused HD Digital codes in this lot and several of them are the 4k type. Again, all lots include 4k case art, and blu-rays at the very least. This is the last time I'll leave the lot price at $40. With 10 sets, I'm practically giving this away.

If somebody with a little savvy was to go Ebay on this (and separate out a lot of this), I don't see why they couldn't double their money. Heck, you could use my pictures. (Just ask me first). Thanks for looking.
Old 05-31-17, 09:02 AM   #5

Added a freebie to the first $10 or more order that wants it. (Silent Hill on Blu-ray, UK Region B version)

Coming Soon: X-Men: Apocalypse & X-Men: First Class Odd Lots

Last edited by Kedrix; 05-31-17 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-06-17, 02:20 PM   #6

X-Men: Apocalypse & X-Men: First Class Odd Lots are added. $45 bucks for all 12 lots, shipping included. It's a bargain.

6/13 Edit: Sold several of the odd lots and a few blu-rays (Thank you!). For all of the odd Lots, back to $40, shipping included.
6/15 Edit: Sold a few more blu-rays (Thank you!).

Last edited by Kedrix; 06-15-17 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Pictures added.
Old 06-25-17, 03:55 PM   #7

Added a couple of seasons of The Following to the used $5 Blu Ray list. They do not have codes (I used them). But they are complete otherwise and are about as like new as can be. Always feel free to throw things at me .