Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Blu Ray Movies

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-16, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blu Ray Movies

I don't know if this is even the correct place to post this, also working on upping my post count, but I sell blurays from a rental collection, that are only in the best of condition and will play 100%. The cases are marked and a sticker is on the Blu-ray disc and it is only the Bluray disc included. These Blu rays are usually newer movies released in the last year, sometimes 2 years. Shipping is usually what kills most small deals, $13.00 for a medium rate box through USPS. Anyways, long story short, I can take a picture of the spines and post it here. I usually sell them at $3.00 a Bluray and believe I can fit 20 in one shipment. Let me know if this is/isn't kosher or where I should post and I will make the appropriate changes.
Old 06-17-16, 03:30 PM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts
Re: Blu Ray Movies

Welcome. You may want to post in the DVD Exchange forum. We do this kind of stuff there, including blu rays. You may also want to post the blu's you're looking to sell, or at the very least, post a link to your collection. When you post there, you can put your email address so any interested parties can contact you that way. Welcome and good luck.
Old 06-17-16, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Blu Ray Movies

Thanks