Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Sensuous Nurse: UFS- or UFT!

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-11, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brandy New, Factory Fresh, Security Sealed, the entire gammut of Detailed Descriptions. UFS, Up For Sale, @ $175, UFT, Up For Trade, Any DVD(s) that are equal or above the 'market value' of this lovely specimen of Digital Video Disc perfection! Must be OOP DVDs ONLY! Especially need, "The Turning Point", "Insignificance", "Mio In The Land Of Faraway", "Ruckus", "Without A Trace", "Salomes Last Dance", "32 Short Stories Of Glenn Gould", "The Year My Voice Broke", "Savage Streets", "Two-Lane Blacktop", "That's Life", "Still Breathing", "Zandalee", "Nightmares, others along these Collectible DVD lines. Thank You for your time! God Bless All! Even the secular humanists!
Old 02-22-11, 02:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Sensuous Nurse: UFS- or UFT!

No thanks
Old 02-22-11, 04:57 PM

I was interested until I saw the price.
Old 02-22-11, 07:27 PM

I'm Large! Mad Heavy Hitter! Silly Bounty Hunter Hitter! With One Of The Finest Collection Of Brand New Out Of Production DVD Collectibles Worth Severe Freight Tags! Try And Match Me, Can't Be Done!!!
Old 02-22-11, 07:51 PM

You mean besides the 3 people on amazon selling it for $98 shipped in the same condition?
Old 02-23-11, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by mink-e
You mean besides the 3 people on amazon selling it for $98 shipped in the same condition?
You mean the one guy that sells Reseals, opens them up, reseals them and then calls them New?! That guy, a notorious resealer on Amazon, the another guy who's been found out, and known to be a definite 'Drop-Shipper', never has it in stock, or on hand, but he'll definitely 'get it for you', that dude, you're talking about, and lastly a brand new dealer, with only 17 feedbacks, with one powerful and telling "Negative" reply so far. So here YOUR choices Schmucko, one with a 98%, who's a resealer, one at 97%, who's a drop-shipper, never had it, but don't fret none, he'll get it for you, almost like a 'Buffer', Godfather Deuce, "Yeah, Senator, we got alot of Buffers around working for us!" You mean that type of individual?. Then lastly, again, we'll call the third Cat onto the floor, Ladies and Gents, let me intro this Cat, a brand new fishy, with a 94% rating, If it's good enough for Mink-E, it's good enough for Mikey, he'll try anything, Hey Mikey, He likes it! Ain't nobody at all stoppin' you from dealin' with these guys, free enterprise. You have every right to take that chance. Take that chance, at least Amazon always sides with the customer. Like JJ done said, "Go For It!"