Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Target Exclusives: Beavis and Butthead Vol. 3 or The Office Season 2

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-07, 04:36 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has the Booze Cruise Video Blog edition of The Office or Beavis and Butthead Volume 3 with the 2 episodes on the bonus disc from Target?

I've been looking all over Houston for leftover copies of these DVDs and I can't seem to find one Target with a trace of them. In fact Target doesn't even sell Beavis and Butthead anymore.

One other thing I'd like to clarify is that I've read many things about the Beavis and Butthead bonus discs never even making it to Target because of factory defects. Did anyone actually purchase their bonus disc retailwise or was it all sent because of Target's screw up?

I think Target is the worst store for bonus discs, I hate them so much because they can't even keep a decent supply available. I tried e-mailing Target many times to see if they could at least send me the Beavis and Butthead disc, but I get so many vague replies about how great Target is because of rotating stock. Whatever. I can always seem to find any Best Buy or Circuit City bonus disc years later with no problem if I look hard enough. In fact Walmart even seems to rerelease their DVDs with the bonus discs every couple of months (The second disc with the Wallace and Gromit movie was rereleased several times at my local Walmart.)

I'm so fed up with missing this stuff and tracking it down.

So anyways, anyone have these discs?
Old 12-02-07, 09:38 PM
Cool New Member

Just wondering if anyone saw this message?
Old 12-14-07, 01:04 AM
Cool New Member

Bump, please please please!
Old 12-15-07, 02:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Initially, the Target bonus disc for B+B didn't make it out. Not sure if they started selling corrected copies. If you bought it at Target, you could call a number and the operator would have you read a few numbers (item # and sale #) from your receipt. The bonus disc was then sent out a few weeks later.

I missed the Target bonus disc for the Office season 2, because Circuit City was selling the title for $18.99 that week. It was on youtube for a few days and while it was "cute" it was certainly not worth the $15 or more they were asking. I think it was around 5 or 6 minutes. <----I know, that's what she said.

Hope this helps.

You might want to do a few searches on ebay.

Last edited by too much; 12-16-07 at 08:48 AM.
Old 12-19-07, 09:24 PM
Cool New Member

Yeah I've tried contacting Target more than once about both discs.

They reply like they don't really understand what I'm saying, say they were only available for a week last year and that they can't give me them.

Then they feed me this bull that "Target is a great place with rotating stock around the year making every Target visit a surprise."

Geez I hate Target so much.
Old 01-27-08, 11:44 AM
Cool New Member

Anyone have any bonus discs to sell of The Office Season 2 or Beavis and Butthead Col. 3?

Anyone want to sell me the whole sets with these in there?

Or alternatively, anyone know of a way to get these exclusives still?