Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Looking To Trade For/buy Classic Film Noir Dvds, Make Offers. Prefer Dvds W/ Extras.

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Looking To Trade For/buy Classic Film Noir Dvds, Make Offers. Prefer Dvds W/ Extras.

Old 07-16-05, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for old classic film noir films that I don't have. I don't have too many, so that should be too hard. Anything from the Fox Film Noir series or the Warner Bros. Box Sets would be right on the money. I'd also be interested in any Criterion DVDs that would fit this mold such as Pickup on South Street. I prefer DVDs with extras when there is one available.

I'd be willing to trade for them or purchase them for the right price.

Here's a link to my collection if you want to skim it and make some trade offers:

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=stonecountry

What I'd be willing to trade all depends on what you've got and how much I want it, and that varies on an individual basis.

I am particularly looking to get rid of my Region 2 PAL box set of The HOUSE COLLECTION, which includes all 4 of the cult Horror/Comedy classics with extras on 4 Discs.

Last edited by stonecountry; 07-16-05 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-19-05, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump