Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Burn Notice Season 6 $9.99 at FYE

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-14, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Burn Notice Season 6 $9.99 at FYE

They also said that season 7 was $14.99 but the only season they had new was season 6. I was guessing that the other seasons might be $9.99 but couldn't confirm it. The online price is higher than in store from what I can tell.
Old 07-20-14, 12:46 PM

Re: Burn Notice Season 6 $9.99 at FYE

I was in FYE in Pottstown,Pa. on thursday 7-17-14 perusing the used DVD TV sets ,which they had for( Buy one, get one for 50% off). I didn't notice what the price of the Burn Notice sets were selling for, but luckily came across a header display back in the center of the store in which used DVD movies were reduced to $.25 each. I bought 41 for a whopping outlay of $10.25 (41 @ $.25). WOW, that is cheaper than the dollar stores.
Old 07-20-14, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by smartalec44
I was in FYE in Pottstown,Pa. on thursday 7-17-14 perusing the used DVD TV sets ,which they had for( Buy one, get one for 50% off). I didn't notice what the price of the Burn Notice sets were selling for, but luckily came across a header display back in the center of the store in which used DVD movies were reduced to $.25 each. I bought 41 for a whopping outlay of $10.25 (41 @ $.25). WOW, that is cheaper than the dollar stores.
My store has the clearance rack right up front next to the rack with recent additions to the store. Picked up City Hunter the animated movie for .25¢ but they had very few left to choose from.
Old 07-20-14, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by moklerman
My store has the clearance rack right up front next to the rack with recent additions to the store. Picked up City Hunter the animated movie for .25¢ but they had very few left to choose from.
My store had $.75 DVD movies up front perhaps 2 or 3 months ago with a bunch still interspersed throughout the bargain shelves, which makes it a lot easier to spot them. However I was just lucky to have the $.25 movies catch my eye when walking through the store, which I believe is the reason why so many were still available for purchase.(About 120 DVDs)

If they are phasing out DVD stock, It may be a good idea to visit the store at least once a week.